Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just toying with some ideas, and decided to put some plastidip on the plastic. I thought an all black Wolverine would look sharp. The best part is that if I dont like it, I can just peel it off! It's held up well so far... Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Looks sick....but then I am biased, I love all black vehicles. What did it cost to do the whole machine? I will be curious to see how it holds up.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
How much did it cost you?
about $12... 2 cans of Plasti-Dip at about $6 a can and less than an hour of my time. You don't even have to remove the plastics.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Here is a pic without so much glare from the windshield.

IMG_4761.JPG

Reactions: Rockit401

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
It is holding up great. I used it on my Grizzly's wheel and other stuff and as long as you put on multiple coats this stuff is very durable! If you do get a scratch or something all you have to do is hit it again with a lil plasti-dip and its back to new. For less than $15 you can't go wrong and if you don't like if for whatever reason just peel it off.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It is holding up great. I used it on my Grizzly's wheel and other stuff and as long as you put on multiple coats this stuff is very durable! If you do get a scratch or something all you have to do is hit it again with a lil plasti-dip and its back to new. For less than $15 you can't go wrong and if you don't like if for whatever reason just peel it off.
Awesome man thanks for the feed back. I'll for sure be doing this in the very near future. I'll post pics to let everyone else know how it works out

·
Registered
6 Posts
How's it holding up after after two years?
Or did you peel it off as your signature list Camo?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts