Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has found any accessory deals for the Wolverine. I did see that Cabelas has the superwinch on sale, but I purchased a Warn with mine new. Also, does anyone send out a Snail Mail catalog for just UTV accessories? It would be fun to page though something and see what else is available. I'm mainly in the market for a plow, light bar, GPS, and mirrors.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Rocky mountain ATV has a lot of Yamaha accessories and beats dealer prices. There are a lot of posts on plows in recent days, Check out Plow installed by mp5 on Wolverine pic & video great info:cool:

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Highlifter has 15% off all lift kits. See here.

I also saw cabelas has a few things, think I saw those superwinches you mentioned, and a BOSS audio tube for $99.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Lil trick with high lifter is to fill out all your "cart" details for purchase and stop at the credit card info and wait a day or two. They send you a code for 10% off to finish your order .. then wait a few more days and you get a 15%off code .. works Everytime

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I already had the mount, but I got the Terra 45 for 187 with free 2 day shipping from amazon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts