Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Is there any rumors on a bigger lift for the wolverine's I keep seeing pics of Vikings on 30-32s but nothing for a wolverine. 28s just seem small to me.
It's NOT the lift that determines that on Viking, they have more clearance between the rear tire and rear fender. If some company would produce rear arms what shift the hubs about 3 in backwards you could run 30-31 maybe 32.

Only down side I see is you increase the wheel base 3in. This could have both positive and negative effects depending on the driving you do.

Realistically, I'm sure someone will release a set by next summer. It isn't an unusual part, high lifter , catvos both make arms for Polaris and can am's

·
Registered
367 Posts
Went with the Gorilla lift,happy with it.It goes under the shocks,not above them,so it does not change the ride.
You do realize it makes no difference if you move the too or bottom of the shock. Until you drastically change the angle of the shock ... drastically. ...the shock and suspension know no difference .. for instance take a look at your front shocks then circle around back and take a look at the rears ... huge angle difference no ride difference

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.