Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reluctant to order a stereo for my wolverine for some reason. I've been using my Logitech UE Boom that sounds pretty good. I really would like to upgrade to a real system but would like some advice on what kind I should get. I know I want the mounts behind the headrest. What are the best bang for the buck or top overall. Price range is up to $1000. Thanks for any input guys!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Build your own, cheaper and you can choose the quality you want. Some use huge pvc end caps, they paint them black. Mount 6.5in speaker, use a bar clamp to mount them.

Simple, clean, and you can choose the brand and quality speaker that you want.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard the stealth 10 sound great but have zero bass. Does that make it sound funny?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not very savvy when it comes to building things. So I'm probably gonna have to spend the dough!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had an ssv system in my RZR, just have to get power to it. The radio did not have the best reception but sound was good and Bluetooth worked good. That looks like what Yamaha is selling for the radio.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to go with the stealth 10 ultra and a sub under the driver seat.

Reactions: EpicWolverine

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys, Do yall think I can run a winch and sound system on one battery Kit? I really don't want to spend another $500 for the kit and battery!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has anyone found a sub enclosure for the wolverine yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts