Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of carrying a spare stock front wheel to use as a spare on the longer rides. What's your opinion on the best option, preferably something that doesn't take up a ton of space.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
winch and snatch block

·
Registered
718 Posts
winch and snatch block
That's what I plan to use if needed. Last year I popped a bead off a front tire and someone riding with me ran the winch to my roll cage so I could take the tire off and clean as much mud as I could off.

If you do want to carry a jack, I'm sure a small bottle jack could be secured in the bed somewhere. Or, they do make high lift jacks for UTVs with roll cage mounts.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
I'm using a scissor style leveling jack from a camper. Most bottle jacks wont be tall enough without also being flipping huge and weighing 40lbs lol.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Good old farm hi-lifts are cheaper than ATV hi-lifts. They are a foot longer but you can always cut to length. I made brackets from 2" muffler clamps and have mine mounted across the back of my cage.

But a buddy with a winch is the easiest.

Reactions: TINKEN and MORSNO

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
That's a lot fancier looking mount and a lot less rusty jack than mine. Does the same job though. I carried mine on my jeeps for years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts