Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished most of the mods I am going to do on my 2020 X2

Here is the before pic at the dealer when I picked it up

First thing I did was perfex 2" lift, new rims and 28" tires. Then I added a kicker marine radio with factory SSV speaker pods, Factory Heater, Black Oak 20" light bar, Viper Elite Winch, JBS firewall shields, Ram phone holder, and Mello fab parking brake. I didnt like the blue color so switched to gray plastics from a 2019 X2 and added fender flares. Finally I added the factory hard cab. Only thing left to do is add the rear flares and I have to decide on a snow plow. Im sure as time goes on Ill add to it but for now its done, its been a fun project.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Looks great. I dont understand why they only offered the gray on a base model.

Reactions: davecz

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
It looks so much better than stock! Congratulations. I agree with your color choice, plus now its unique.

Reactions: davecz

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! How did the lift affect ride?
honestly only had about 10 miles on it when I put the lift and tires on so can’t really compare, but I think it rides great how it is now

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only thing I am not thrilled with is how loud it is inside with the hard cab, I figured it would be quieter but sound is just contained now. Im sure Ill get use to it but driving over 30 mph you have to have the radio cranked up to hear it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
A hunterworks sheave will lower the RPM and make it less loud. I ran into the same problem with mine and I have the soft cab. cab off=livable/ cab on=loud. the sheave helps a fair amount. I get more road noise now from my EFX motomax tire on tar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts