Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if it's worth the extra cost for the R-Spec model over the base model? I know everyone is going to talk about EPS, but I know that you can get an R-Spec without EPS. I'd really like to hear opinions about the differences EXCEPT the EPS please.

·
Registered
718 Posts
The upgraded, fully adjustable suspension is worth it in my book. The roof, tailgate, better seats, and other things are just a bonus.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Can a person get buy without AC, PW, PL AM/FM, cruise etc on their daily driver? Sure they can. Do most of us choose to......heck no. All depends on your own priorities. We can't answer that for you. I love my Rspec EPS SE. If I had a base I'd likely love that also.......just maybe not quite as much.

Reactions: Twigsy

·
Registered
718 Posts
Aren't the shocks on the base model adjustable as well?
5 different preload settings only. R Spec has preload without individual setting, high and low speed compression, and rebound.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You are normally better served by getting the toys up front while it may seem that is is cheaper, getting the add-ons is normally more expensive when You buy a gun normally beer served buying it dressed

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got the base model and I wish I would have just got the r spec. The shocks alone are worth it, the base model shocks are garbage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts