Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where did you mount your back up lights. looking for ideas and opinions.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I'm going to mount a pair of the 3"x3" led cubes on the rear run by rocker switch. I would also like to mount a pair of those Eagle Eye's as actual backup lights tied into reverse. I'm no electrical guru, anybody know the simplest way to pick up power for this?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wi rider. would like to see close ups of the lights on the machine. to see what u used for mounting brackets and where you put them. i have these on order.
KAWELL® 2-Pack 18W 1260 LM CREE Flood 60 Degree Led Work Light Bar LED Off Road LED Work Light Worklamp Flood Beam ATV SUV Jeep Mine Boat Lamp
41L1yYyaA6L.jpg

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
wi rider. would like to see close ups of the lights on the machine. to see what u used for mounting brackets and where you put them. i have these on order.
KAWELL® 2-Pack 18W 1260 LM CREE Flood 60 Degree Led Work Light Bar LED Off Road LED Work Light Worklamp Flood Beam ATV SUV Jeep Mine Boat Lamp
View attachment 5689
Sorry this is the best pic I have of it, don't have the machine at the house right now to get any pics. I just drilled a hole in the flat piece of metal of that roll bar bracket. I believe I had to flip the light around in the bracket to get them at the right angle. _20160110_140130.JPG

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool thanks. do they work well mounted there? thats where i was thinking of mounting them. all my accessories should be in this week.

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
cool thanks. do they work well mounted there? thats where i was thinking of mounting them. all my accessories should be in this week.
I think they work really well mounted there. High enough and protected that you really can't break them off......without trying

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Same way as a light bar. Just used ignition on wire from 12 plug, a 2 light harness with a relay and power wire to the battery.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Can you resend that pic? Thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
when you look at the quick reply box there is a tool bar,and if you open the fourth image from the right side of the toolbar it says insert image.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its the third image from the right on the toolbar on mine looks like a little picture.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts