Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pulled the trigger on the 2019 X2 R-spec for $12,490 (no sales tax in Oregon) plus title transfer and off road sticker for a total of about $12,700 out the door. We have been without an off road ride for a while, so are now back in the game. I ordered a Mad Dog 3500lb winch thru Ebay, got a half windshield and put both on myself. A rear view mirror, a triangle slow moving vehicle sign for county road use, and a plastic equipment box to put in the back for 'stuff' (we are rock hounds and do some occasional metal detecting).

IMG_0956.jpg IMG_0958.JPG IMG_0959.JPG

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome back into the game. Think you made a good decision. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Man, after Paul65 let me take his X2 for a spin I can't help but want one. That's a sweet price you picked that up for, too. I'm sure you'll be happy with it!

Depending on what Yamaha releases this fall, after I pay off the X4, an X2 just might make it into my arsenal.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Good price for sure. Nice job on the Camo. Now you need to order the rear black fender flares and finish it off right. Welcome back. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Yep, been eye balling those rear fender flares!
I added them, less than $16 each. The mounting hardware from Yamaha was double that. I went to Lowe’s and bought fasteners in the automotive section. They are black and worked out well, about $10 total.

Reactions: Tracen8r

·
Registered
526 Posts
You guys only catch mud from the rear tires when you're stuck in a hole and try to back out, though, right? Or are the rear flaps just to keep the bed sides cleaner?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Yes, yes, and I like the looks better. Which was my primary reason for adding them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dburt, what dealership did you get your machine from? I am in WA and here they are not selling anything under MSRP...

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R Spec Special Edition in Tactical Black
67 Posts
Nice ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts