Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm from WI and wanting to get into a side by side. I've done a little research and like what I see in the Yamaha Wolverine. Does anyone have insight into when the dealers will be getting the 2021 Wolverine X2 XT-R on the show room floors? Thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following....i've been to three dealerships and they don't have ANY inventory. Asked same question and all i get is shrugged shoulders????

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that’s pretty much what I’ve been getting. One dealer said he thought by the end of Nov..... his best guess.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yamaha has had a weird history of spreading out deliveries. I remember you couldn't even LOOK at a VMAX without putting $1000 down on it! I'm sure that after the normal "dealer stock" has been delivered, next on the list will be money down customers. So, unless you want to put in and order, it may be a while before you see one. Dealer stock around here has came and went already (OHIO). The only RMAX2 XT-R that I know of is in Medina, Ohio.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yamaha has had a weird history of spreading out deliveries. I remember you couldn't even LOOK at a VMAX without putting $1000 down on it! I'm sure that after the normal "dealer stock" has been delivered, next on the list will be money down customers. So, unless you want to put in and order, it may be a while before you see one. Dealer stock around here has came and went already (OHIO). The only RMAX2 XT-R that I know of is in Medina, Ohio.
Sorry, I thought you were looking for the RMAX... My bad.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Dealers as I understand it have to order the models and build they want. They may not have even ordered what you might be interested in. So may models and builds its a lot of inventory cost for some.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, they all said I could go ahead and put a "deposit" down on a new one and they would get shipped sooner. I'd just like to look at one first, even test drive but thats like asking for them to donate a kidney. Plus they bust your head about financing (because they always make more money that way). WAIT....I haven't even bought it and they want me to finance something I don't have???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts