Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 2021 x2. Been looking for auxiliary switches for my Wolverine, not sure if the ones I can find are them or not. Can someone help direct me to the ones I need. Thanks so much. Dave.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
I use Rocker Switch Pro. https://rockerswitchpros.com/
I do the custom actuators for text and graphics, stayed with the horizontal style, but you have options. Pick you light color and style for the body.

·
Registered
RMAX-4 LE
71 Posts
I like OTRATTW switches. Plenty of options and way better success than the cheap rockers on Amazon.

·
Registered
RMAX-4 LE
71 Posts
Good question--not all switches are the same size. The RMAX switch cutouts are .83 x 1.45 inches. Look at the specs for hole size for the switches you want. I went with Contura XIV lower independent switches for my RMAX and they fit well. I wired them to illuminate the lower switch panel when the headlights are on. The upper switch panel illuminates when the switch is activated. You need to pick the upper and lower panel light colors. If I had to it again I would have selected red lower and green upper, opposite of what I have. Oh and....I see the prices have bumped up like everythng else in this economy.
Home appliance Gadget Gas Technology Display device Light Gas Display device Gadget Audio equipment

The Yamaha blue switches are WAY TOO BRIGHT. I actually put light dims on the iQS switch, and as you can see it is way brighter than my other switches.

·
Registered
373 Posts
whats the happy hour switch?

·
Registered
RMAX-4 LE
71 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Contura switches mentioned above are Carlling Technologies switches. I run their V series sealed switches on various pieces of heavy equipment. The actuators (rocker covers) you can run plain or get the fancy ones. I get the switches from the electronic supply shops for a fraction of what a lot of the specialty shops sell them for. Mouser, Allied Electrical, Digi-Key, Online Components all carry them and offer next day shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts