Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, has anyone tried the Tusk Wing Vent Kit sold by Rocky Mtn. ATV that attaches to the front roll cage sides, supposedly helps to cut down on the dust inside the cab. Per their video, they act like it helps quite a bit. Just wondering how well it really works in real life, if anyone has tried it or knows someone that has I would be interested in hearing your opinion of it.

Video link for Tusk Wing Vent Kit

Reactions: Ron505

·
Registered
71 Posts
I recently installed them on my 2019 x2. I got them becaus I installed the full glass windshield with wiper so I could get it licensed. After windshield installation I had a good bit more heat in the passenger compartment. With the wings installed I found very little low speed air movement, but at about 20 mph they are very good with lots of air movement. Also the wings keep a lot of air and rain out of the cockpit when you need it. I like them....

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
There’s recurring feedback on vents, side wings, roofs, windshields. They work well at higher speeds. Not much of any benefit at speeds under 20 mph. Seems obvious I agree.

Interesting about hearing how the side vents have the dual benefit of blocking the elements!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts