Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

481 - 500 of 514 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #481
I finally picked it up a couple of days ago. Other than pictures and videos this is the first time I've been able to see one. I'm blown away! All I can say is this thing is one mean looking machine! I'm not a fan of green but this looks amazing.
I took it for a ride yesterday and I won't be able to stop smiling for weeks. The seats are very comfortable. The ride is very plush and stable. I love the selectable trail modes and the power from the 1000 is incredible.
It's a little tight in my enclosed trailer so I may have to go trailer shopping now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Congrats Gramps. It’s about damn time!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #489 (Edited)
What's your favorite D mode? Crawl is mine so far but sport may be when I get out riding with my RZR buddies.
I use sport mode on the road, trail mode on the trail and crawl is great for loading on the trailer, especially being so tight. Crawl mode will come in handy in the tight technical trails.
My favorite is trail mode and will likely be used the most.

Well done sir... good to see it in the wild.

Do you have a rear shield on it...
Yes. I have the OEM folding front windshield and soft rear window. I have the rear brush guard on order as well as the front a-arm protectors. A-arm protectors are in stock and the brush guard will be in around the 20th.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
970 Posts
I finally picked it up a couple of days ago. Other than pictures and videos this is the first time I've been able to see one. I'm blown away! All I can say is this thing is one mean looking machine! I'm not a fan of green but this looks amazing.
I took it for a ride yesterday and I won't be able to stop smiling for weeks. The seats are very comfortable. The ride is very plush and stable. I love the selectable trail modes and the power from the 1000 is incredible.
It's a little tight in my enclosed trailer so I may have to go trailer shopping now.
YES, CONGRATS! The green is the fastest color, I love the green!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Holy crap! For some reason I thought you got it a couple weeks ago. Damn it is about time. Nice ride man! So glad your lovin' it.👍👍👍

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
Holy crap! For some reason I thought you got it a couple weeks ago. Damn it is about time. Nice ride man! So glad your lovin' it.👍👍👍
Thanks. Yes it got delayed a couple of weeks. It sure is everything I was hoping for.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #495
Congratulations Gramps! I've been in AGONY for you! I hope it delivers as expected. After a couple of test drives, I can't imagine that it won't be.
Thanks. So far it’s exceeding my expectations. I drove it for a couple of hours yesterday and I’m planning another ride on Monday. I can’t get enough.🙂

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your enclosed trailer already has windows with shades?! Build it to a camper then upsize for the Rmax....(y)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
Your enclosed trailer already has windows with shades?! Build it to a camper then upsize for the Rmax....(y)
I ordered a new trailer today. 8' wide this time. I'm told it's going to be a 6-7 month wait. :(

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
970 Posts
Good christ, no trailers in stock any where?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
Good christ, no trailers in stock any where?
No. Depending on what you’re looking for you may have to wait until 2022.
I’m doing a custom order enclosed aluminum trailer with 7’ height rear door opening. I’m adding a screen RV door and some other extras.

481 - 500 of 514 Posts