Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

461 - 480 of 514 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Rolled it a couple of times. Was cheaper to buy new sets of things than just one part at a time. Left me with a lot of spares. It was a fun little machine but rear visibility sucked.
We seen one at HMT in Oct and my wife really likes them. I agree that visibility looked horrible in that seating position. I like to see what I'm getting into well before I get there.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
I got some great news a few minutes ago. My dealer called and said my RMAX has shipped. He now has a serial number and an invoice from Yamaha. He can't give me an exact ETA but at least I'm a little closer. Looks like Santa may come early this year. :)

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Well go camp at his office so he don't snore and miss it !!

You'd not want someone else to snag it on you.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got some great news a few minutes ago. My dealer called and said my RMAX has shipped. He now has a serial number and an invoice from Yamaha. He can't give me an exact ETA but at least I'm a little closer. Looks like Santa may come early this year. :)
It’s about time!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Well go camp at his office so he don't snore and miss it !!

You'd not want someone else to snag it on you.
No chance of that. I've been a customer for 35 years. He is only getting one SE (XTR) model. Fortunately I jumped on it when I saw the release.

It’s about time!
I agree. I expected to see it three months ago.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Oh hell ya. Congrats! About time.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
What, won't it be ready for the weekend. You can start breaking it in. Gently!!!

Reactions: Wolverinegramps

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #470
What, won't it be ready for the weekend. You can start breaking it in. Gently!!!
No. They're too busy and I can wait another few days.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Clearly not with SxS's as it took 4 months for this for you. I'd expect some priority if it were me waiting that long. also be cautious they didn't rush the checks/setup and Oil is verified twice at a least etc.

OMG you do have patience for sure. You have time to do your own inspection where its warm there.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
Clearly not with SxS's as it took 4 months for this for you. I'd expect some priority if it were me waiting that long. also be cautious they didn't rush the checks/setup and Oil is verified twice at a least etc.

OMG you do have patience for sure. You have time to do your own inspection where its warm there.
These guys are very good. They won't rush anything and they will make sure all fluids are topped up, including differentials. I trust them 100%. That's why I've been a loyal customer for 35 years.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Got a White hat? good for when you show up!! LOL

Fingers crossed for you. Do they throw in the extended YES warranty for you on this after this mess.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Got a White hat? good for when you show up!! LOL

Fingers crossed for you. Do they throw in the extended YES warranty for you on this after this mess.
No chance of that. If I don't take it there will be half a dozen that will.

Reactions: Stix Malone

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Congrats Wolverinegramps! About damn time you got your RMAX. That was a long 3 months wait.

·
Registered
163 Posts
A close friend of mine has been shopping for a new Kodiak for a couple of months and went to buy a new 450 SE yesterday, but ended up bringing home a new Rmax. 😳😂. That was a shocker. He never mentioned he was interested in one and was having a hard time justifying spending $7000. LOL 😂

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Ahh, it was easier when the number is Bigger. More machine for more money. LOL

Reactions: wolvymanx4
461 - 480 of 514 Posts