Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

321 - 340 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
...this waiting on the machine is getting older by the day...step it up Yamaha... :mad:
I’m in agreement. I feel like a kid at Christmas. :)

Reactions: Maggot

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #322

Here's another interesting video. Not sure if it's been posted elsewhere.

edit: I see Massive beat me to it on another thread.:)

Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Registered
347 Posts
You are as well, check the mirror for them older hairs!! LOL
I am old..at Christmas time everyone wants me to play Santa...put me near a piece of paper and I blend in too well...

·
Registered
347 Posts
....ho ho ho...maybe a Bad Santa...but Santa nonetheless...

two more months and I'll be ready for the mall...

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,622 Posts
Oh my my, RED hat anyone?

Wear one on the RMAX. Santa's new Sled....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last week my Dealer called yahama - was told that my LE would ship on October 22 from Georgia. I purchased it a hour and after the RMAX was announced on September 3.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
7 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer in DFW that shipments are delayed and expectation for RMAX4 XTR is now early November. Gah!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer in DFW that shipments are delayed and expectation for RMAX4 XTR is now early November. Gah!
Thats shitty!!!! Sorry to here that.👎

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's crazy that some dealers can't get any and in a little town of 1,000 people in WI they can get three right away-one of them mine (RMAX2 XT-R) and another RMAX2 XT-R and a RMAX4 XT-R and they have a standard RMAX2 and a standard RMAX4 coming next week. You would think the bigger dealers in the bigger towns would be priority. How big of a town is the dealership in?

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's crazy that some dealers can't get any and in a little town of 1,000 people in WI they can get three right away-one of them mine (RMAX2 XT-R) and another RMAX2 XT-R and a RMAX4 XT-R and they have a standard RMAX2 and a standard RMAX4 coming next week. You would think the bigger dealers in the bigger towns would be priority. How big of a town is the dealership in?
if it's the same dealership my brother was telling me about it could be the owner itself. He was telling me about a dealership he passed with a boat load in stock, and then after doing some digging he found out the dealerships owner races sxs for yamaha and is really freaking good ( like multiple championships good ). Thus why he can get some of the new machines faster

·
Registered
46 Posts
Stopped at dealer yesterday. salesman told LE will be pushed back again. He said there is a supply chain issue. He thought they were having trouble getting some parts for LE.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's one that the dealership here isn't getting in, is the LE-that might be why. I forgot to mention they got a standard RMAX4 in right after the RMAX2's came in. I know this dealership isn't into any racing, so I don't know what pull they would have to getting machines faster than anyone else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think it's district managers who are getting the machines. And they are hooking up their boys with what little product is coming in.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
congrats!

321 - 340 of 341 Posts