Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

281 - 300 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
I’m still waiting for my RMAX and dealer tells me the accessories I ordered are back ordered. I ordered windshield, soft rear window and rear bumper. I will check on status of accessories and RMAX on Monday or Tuesday. He tells me RMAX should show shortly.
I'm sure it will show up any day now. Glad I was first on the list with my dealer. Ordered it on the 7th paid for it that day as well and had it by the 18th. Less then two weeks not bad. In a little town less then 1000 peeps and its a marine dealer that sells Yamaha on the side. lol
Told Dynojet they better hurry up with the tunes on it this month. I'll be finished with work end of this month and want it back. Hopefully my full hard cab, heat and plow comes in this month.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
I ordered mine a day or two after you. There doesn’t seem to be many in our province yet but my dealer expects it shortly. I have a 5 day side by side trip planned with the guys in a couple of weeks. I’m hoping to have it by then.
It must be driving you crazy not being able to use yours until the end of the month.

Reactions: Gregger17 and Jimbo

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yeah it's driving me crazy. Haven't even seen it in person yet. Family member picked it up for me then dropped it off at Dynojet. I'm sure you'll have yours before your planned trip. I'm off November and December. I'll have plenty of time to ride mine.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Congrats. I’m envious of all you guys with your new RMAX.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine a day or two after you. There doesn’t seem to be many in our province yet but my dealer expects it shortly. I have a 5 day side by side trip planned with the guys in a couple of weeks. I’m hoping to have it by then.
It must be driving you crazy not being able to use yours until the end of the month.
I’m patiently waiting as well:/ I was told mid-October.
I ordered from Tilbury Yamaha. They were able to get me my 14’ SE Black Viking before any dealer could in the GTA back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Went on a 60km ride yesterday with the new ride...going from a 2018 basic wolverine to the Rmax is night and day! All sorts of terrain and not once was there an issue...would be nice to have my windshield and a few of the other accessories, but it was a great ride and I love 'The Beast'
Did you order the Yamaha windshield? If so when do they expect it to arrive?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
If I have to wait until February I'll order an aftermarket windshield.

Thanks

Reactions: Stix Malone

·
Registered
580 Posts
Super ATV has the full and half, and the full flip out is almost ready. I think their prices are better as well.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
I know SuperATV has the full and half. That's likely where I'll get it. It's a reasonable price but shipping and duty to Canada is a little costly.

Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
Not sure. They do ship to Canada though. I think the price including shipping and duty is inline with the OEM windshield.

Reactions: Maggot

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Thanks. I’ll check a couple of local retailers.

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
102 Posts
Weird. I ordered my Satv lower control arms from Canada.....unless Royal distributing or Fortnine or Revco carried them. I can’t remember.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
Weird. I ordered my Satv lower control arms from Canada.....unless Royal distributing or Fortnine or Revco carried them. I can’t remember.
Royal does carry some SuperATV items. They don’t have listings for the RMAX yet. The windshield shipping cost is a little pricey from the US. I may have to bite the bullet to get one in time for delivery of my RMAX. I don’t want to use it without a windshield especially this time of year.

Reactions: Gregger17

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
Thanks. How is the progress with the flip windshield?

281 - 300 of 341 Posts