Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious. Who has taken delivery or placed an order for a new RMAX?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Looks like your gonna be the first to order.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there are a couple at least on the forum that have placed an order or will be. I hope to hear from my dealer today.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just heard from my dealer. He is going to get one for me. I hope to hear back from him today with ETA.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,632 Posts
Ahhh man, there goes the inheritance!! Leave some for the trailer outings to ride this. Garage is for storage and maintenance upkeep..

Happy trail never the less

Reactions: Wolverinegramps

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered mine on the 4th. They said this month I'd have mine. I was first on the list with my dealer.
That’s great! I knew you sold your X2 and placed an order. I should get mine in the next few weeks. I expect to know later today.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will be placing an order but I seem to be a little slow in listing the 2020 XTR.
Great machine, we put 140 miles on it last weekend and it's still under 500 miles.

·
Registered
637 Posts
That’s great! I knew you sold your X2 and placed an order. I should get mine in the next few weeks. I expect to know later today.
I’m in Montana. You may get yours before mine. They had 3 allocated. Hopefully it’s this month. Will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m in Montana. You may get yours before mine. They had 3 allocated. Hopefully it’s this month. Will see.
When I spoke to my dealer he said they were shipping some this month. Just waiting on a call from him. Should know shortly when I’ll get mine.

·
Registered
69 Posts
In Canada we only get a choice of the Base model or the SE. Missing a lot of the the options that the US customers get.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Canadian website is missing lots of the accessories. Hopefully they will update it soon. I’m ok with the SE model. It has everything I want.

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just heard from my dealer. I may have to wait at least a couple of weeks before I see it. Covid 19 has caused some delays.

Reactions: Maggot

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure I'll get mine before yours. Montana or Toronto, who knows. The wait is going to kill me.

Reactions: InfidelMT

·
Registered
347 Posts
I may be in for ordering one…maybe.

I had pretty much resolved myself to stay with my XT-R, at least for a year or so (to let the rest of you guys to shake out the issues on the new one for me!).

Out of curiosity I put mine up for sale to see if there would be any interest, apparently there is, got a guy coming over tonight or tomorrow night that seems extremely interested.

If it sells, it sells…right now I don’t care either way. It’s paid for, not eating anything, and does everything I really want it to do.

With that said…if it goes there will be an RMAX to play with as quickly as I can get my hands on one! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well, I may be taking that plunge after all, the buyer is going to be pulling his trailer over after work to pick up my XTR, I feel good & bad about this at the same time…

Anyway, here’s my thoughts:

RMAX2 XT-R
Covert Green (I just don’t think I could warm up to the blue on the LE)
Folding windshield
Soft rear window
Audio kit
Subwoofer
Cargo box
Light bar
Front skid plate
A-Arm guards front & back

Outside of the in-cab adjustable on the suspension, nice but not necessary, I believe I'd be getting basically the LE with additional add-ons…or am I missing something?

Whataya think?

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2
1,350 Posts
If I were to splurge on one it would have to be Covert Green. That is such a sharp look to me.

I also think you need to sell me your lift kit for $100.00.

Reactions: TN_Max
1 - 20 of 341 Posts