Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for anyone from that area who rides up that way.
Wanted to find out what is going on with being able to ride UTV's up in that neck of the woods.
Snirt Run?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
never been riding there before on utv or atv. but i do have a camp in parishville and am looking forward to going there. don't really know the trails there yet. other then the roads and you can ride all over them. i am waiting for the local atv club to send me info and a club membership. and hopefully a map.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah I'm about 4 hours away I go sledding in old forge every once in awhile I found a phone app that shows trails mainly it looks like sledding roads but I think I'm still going to end up going up once we get good weather

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am only two hours away and want to go up. I have been reading certain other forums about UTV's up there, and some say the cops don't care while others say that they are cracking down on overweight UTV's and writing tickets. My buddy says that they don't care as long as your registered and insured, but the only way to register is to strip the machine down and get a weight slip for under 1k, then use that to register it.

For those of you who don't know, NYS will not register any ATV over 1000 lbs because this state sucks.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
ny law says out of state registration is good. mine is registered in vermont as an atv.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts