Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
His bar was just installed backwards by the dealer. Same problem Leogast had!
Turning it around the other direction would have put the mirror mount holes in the proper position so the mirror didn’t interfere with the window!

Reactions: InfidelMT

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #183 (Edited)
Yes, looks so much better that way. Sometimes you also have to re crimp with pliers as you bend around corners. I just cut mine so there were no gaps and the pieces joined well, the way they did it in the videos was haphazard looking. I also used the excess 90 degree bulb seal on the sides of the flip notching just the bulb to fit nicely around the brackets.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
I think we just finished up the update! I don't know when they'll all be cut and assembled and ready for the website, but the initial update is done. We just got a 4 seater in the shop about a week or 2 ago, and they knocked it out first. I'll definitely update this thread and the other I posted whenever its ready.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I think we just finished up the update! I don't know when they'll all be cut and assembled and ready for the website, but the initial update is done. We just got a 4 seater in the shop about a week or 2 ago, and they knocked it out first. I'll definitely update this thread and the other I posted whenever its ready.
You got a 4 seater finally. Hell ya!!!! Please tell me a rear window (preferably tinted😉) is on the way?????

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Lol! Hopefully! I know it was on the list, so I'm hoping they were knocking it out at the same time. I totally missed it out in the shop, and didn't see anything on the rear. BUT...I know its on our list.
Keep us posted. I'm sure many of us would be all over one. Especially since there's still a lot of winter left and all of us RMAX owners haven't had our toys but for a short time and would be able to play more with one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I keep calling and feel like one of my own customers haha. Any update on the RMAX X4. just received our X2 in the mail yesterday!

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Lol! No worries dude. Hit me up any time! I'll try to keep y'all updated with the most recent info I can get from the guys in the back. They're still working on the flip windshield whenever they get a chance. Haven't started on the rear yet.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Interesting. There shouldn't be any difference between the RMAX2 & RMAX4 windshields. Correct me if I'm wrong. The windshields you already have out at Super ATV should fit both models. Just like the Yamaha OEM windshields do and the EMP or other brands of windshields out there all fit both models. It's the rear windows that are different between the two and four seaters.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Interesting. There shouldn't be any difference between the RMAX2 & RMAX4 windshields. Correct me if I'm wrong. The windshields you already have out at Super ATV should fit both models. Just like the Yamaha OEM windshields do and the EMP or other brands of windshields out there all fit both models. It's the rear windows that are different between the two and four seaters.
They have different roofs and bracketry

·
Vendor
400 Posts
^^^ Yep, different roof.
The tolerances are too close and were originally designed for the tight tolerance of the 2 seater before we were able to get our hands on the RMAX4. We hoped they'd be the same...but unfortunately they are not.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
^^^ Yep, different roof.
The tolerances are too close and were originally designed for the tight tolerance of the 2 seater before we were able to get our hands on the RMAX4. We hoped they'd be the same...but unfortunately they are not.
Interesting. I have had the chance to look at both models a one time before but never crossed my mind to check that out. Thats a bummer. I never would have thought with all of the accessories I've ever checked out fitting both. I get it though. With a flip you've gotta have good support along the top.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
RMAX4 flip should be ready soon! Production has began!
Awesome! That means were one step closer to a SuperATV RMAX4 rear window.😉

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hey!!
Rumor has it........the same rear for the 2 seater fits the RMAX4! The website should be updated later today or tomorrow!
Really. With having the tailgate needing to be able to still function along with having a rear window that seals properly on the RMAX4 you would think that wouldn't be so. Excited to find out for sure though. I hope they put up some pics as as well that show the fitment. I was really hoping for one with the darker tint like the X4 window but at this point I'll take what I can get.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts