Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear any updates, or news on this from SATV? Anxiously awaiting my favorite windshield! The RMAX is to fast, I can't keep my hat on.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
How about a SuperATV tinted rear window for the RMAX4 as well? I know it very soon for there to be aftermarket accessories for all of the RMAX models but it would be nice to have certain things for winter riding.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Hey fellas! They're coming along quickly! I've already seen the rear windshield. Not sure if we're making a tinted one yet, but I'll check. They'll both be ready really soon. I know the flips and rears are being cut right now. We'll probably have the rear drop in the next day or two, and the flips should be all boxed up hopefully by the end of the week or early next week.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Hey fellas! They're coming along quickly! I've already seen the rear windshield. Not sure if we're making a tinted one yet, but I'll check. They'll both be ready really soon. I know the flips and rears are being cut right now. We'll probably have the rear drop in the next day or two, and the flips should be all boxed up hopefully by the end of the week or early next week.
Interesting. The fact that the X4 window was tinted was the reason I bought yours. I use side mirrors not a rear view so the main reasons for the window were dust and sun. In the winter it did feel like wind was reduced as well. Did you guys get negative reviews on the fact that it was tinted or something?

·
Vendor
401 Posts
I'm not really sure. We'll probably make one in that material too. I just saw the clear one on the RMAX in the shop. We could very well do both...........and..........if everybody wants the tinted...well hell, let's make the tinted! Plus...I just got back from a little mini vacation, so I'm a little behind on everything in the shop. Lol! Still catching up!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice good to hear the flip will be available soon. Can't get my hard cab from Yamaha so will be the flip again. Had it on my X2 and loved it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I bought a half windshield and a full from them. Put the NuFinish coating on it, man that works great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I reached out on your website they couldn't confirm an ETA on the flip up windshield for the RMAX. Is it actually coming out soon?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 XTR / SuperATV Flip Windshield / Nilight 22" LED Light Bar / Chupacabra Side Mirrors
38 Posts
So.....fingers crossed. If all goes as planned, we could have them finished up and live on the website as early as tomorrow or Thursday! Hopefully............

Will the front windshield fit the RMAX 2 and 4? Looking for the flip style (same as you offer for the X4) for my RMAX 4 XTR.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I bought a half windshield and a full from them. Put the NuFinish coating on it, man that works great!
Can you tell me exactly what NuFinish type you used on the windshield?

·
Registered
153 Posts
The orange bottle of NuFinish, it was like 7 bucks. I put four coats. I will do two more before my next trip to Hatfield. Definitely provides protection.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 XTR / SuperATV Flip Windshield / Nilight 22" LED Light Bar / Chupacabra Side Mirrors
38 Posts
Yep! Should be the same fitment, it'll also fit the 2021 X2 and X4 models.
Perfect... I really liked the SuperATV flip style windshield I had on my 2019 X4. (y)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Hey Super ATV, I call dibs on the 1st flip window. I need one now in a bad way!
Will there be a discount code for us forum members?

·
Vendor
401 Posts
When will you have a rear window available for the RMax2?
Hey! Any day now! Just waiting for production to give the green light that they're all finished. Hopefully by tomorrow or sometime next week!
Hey Super ATV, I call dibs on the 1st flip window. I need one now in a bad way!
Will there be a discount code for us forum members?
Lol! :ROFLMAO:

Hear that, fellas? @Budro2 has dibs on #1. :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching the production count from the guys in the back.....just twiddling my thumbs till they flip the switch. If I'm in the office when they go live, I'll post it along with the weekly code.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey! Any day now! Just waiting for production to give the green light that they're all finished. Hopefully by tomorrow or sometime next week!

Lol! :ROFLMAO:

Hear that, fellas? @Budro2 has dibs on #1. :ROFLMAO:
no don't think so.. I was post #6 and Budro #16. lol

Reactions: SuperATV and Budro2

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
736 Posts
Okay I'm good with that by going at post #. lol Looks like Wolvyman is next then me.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts