Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX2 poly windshield front skid plat and a arm protectors rear brush guard and still stuff on
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting, what i consider patiently. For the oem brush guard and was wondering if there are any other options out there

·
Registered
542 Posts
It took quite a while for my OEM front brush guard to show up, I am very satisfied with it though. Great build quality, install was pretty straight-forward, and to me it looks great on the machine!

·
Registered
727 Posts
That looks fantiastic @TN_Max! This is the first picture I've seen of what it actually looks like on an LE.

Can you take some pics of the trimming you had to do on the stock bumper to mount the brush guard? It says on the Yamaha website that some trimming is required to mount it to the XTR and LE.

Reactions: TN_Max

·
Registered
542 Posts
It's not much you have to trim, I've only got one closeup of the outcome. I cut those "ears" with a Dremel tool w/cutoff blade.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thank you! That's exactly what I was wondering. I have yet to really see an LE or a brush guard in person.

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX2 poly windshield front skid plat and a arm protectors rear brush guard and still stuff on
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does look great i guess ill just try to be patient l

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cant make any promises lol

·
Registered
727 Posts
@TN_Max - your picture of the brush guard on your LE inspired me to add it to my purchase. We get into some brush when we ride farm land trails and the hood on my R-sped had some scratches from it. It looks great and I hope it helps to protect the hood's fancy paint a little bit.

EDIT: Now I just have to wait another 6 weeks for my 4 seat LE to show up....

Reactions: TN_Max

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where did ya find the brush guard

·
Registered
728 Posts
I ordered mine from UTVdirect.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I ordered it same day I ordered the RMAX, mid-September, finally came in around December 15th or so.
Where did ya find the brush guard

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I cant find one anywhere

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ya I cant find one anywhere
I ordered mine as part of my Rmax purchase. My machine is at least a month out and I have no idea about the timeline on the brush guard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts