Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has heard or seen of any dealers in Ontario Canada getting a wolverine in yet.?

·
Registered
46 Posts
My dealer in the Soo told me Friday he has been invoiced for one which he says means it's on the way. I put a deposit on it so when it arrives I'll post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh..that's good news..sucks they are all over the U.S..and none here yet..I put a deposit on a blue eps a month ago..I'm getting impatient..lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
sledfreak went to Chippewa motors tonight after picking up my STI HD6 wheels from Weirs and they sold their Wolverine last week. Bummer really wanted to sit in it, Mine may be in next Tuesday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
sledfreak went to Chippewa motors tonight after picking up my STI HD6 wheels from Weirs and they sold their Wolverine last week. Bummer really wanted to sit in it, Mine may be in next Tuesday.
Wow, that was fast. I was just looking at it last week...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Got to ride one this weekend at the dealer in Haliburton, ON. Loved it, the ride is sooo much better than my old Rhino 700. Compared to the Rhino its like riding in my Denali compared to the old mans 1 ton pickup with the springs tightened up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts