Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried to order the over fenders on amazon and they are out. it said they had them, but that didn't turn out to be the case. the dealer amazon was using central florida powersports said it would be a month b4 they would get any. so if anyone wants some sounds like a month and they should hit the dealers that sounds about right as thats what ive heard a few people say on here.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I just called the dealer I ordered mine from. Last month when I called to check, they said sometime this week. When I talked to them today, they said Yamaha's estimated ship date on those was August 10. I ordered them May 8th. Yamaha has really dropped the ball on this one!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I want set badly, but reading on here the wait is months, I've just come to the realization that I'll get them when I get them.. Shrugs

·
Registered
718 Posts
I want set badly, but reading on here the wait is months, I've just come to the realization that I'll get them when I get them.. Shrugs
Yeah it's frustrating! I've already paid for mine which kind of aggravates me even more.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Exact same problem as Chief. Ordered yesterday and an hour later i get an email stating they are out. Found another on Amazon this morning and so far I haven't received an out of stock email yet. I also ordered and paid for a set in April. If they show up before I upgrade in 3 years, I will post them for sale on here and, yes, I would ship to Canada.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ordered a camo wolverine and the over fenders from my dealer because we neither one knew they came on them. After they both came in they gave me credit for them and put them into stock. If they haven't sold them yet somebody might could get them. I am sure they would ship them. Dealer is MR Motorcycle in Asheville NC
MR Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Oh nice, another Wolverine close by :D Let me know if you ever head to Carolina Adventure World. We go there all the time. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
Yamaha has really dropped the ball on this one if you ask me. Took forever for the machines to actually show up at the dealerships since the announcement and now you can't get Yamaha accessories for it.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Yeah, at this rate. It will probably be Christmas until we see the pure sport SxS at the dealerships.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks good and with the stock tires it'll have to block some of the mud that gets thrown up.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
I have had mine on for quite some time now...but down at Hatfield a few weeks ago my MORON BIL decided to "try" to pass me on the trails in his RZR...he side swiped me and crushed my front passenger side over fender...now I can't get a new one for a month so I REALLY look like an idiot lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts