Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
29x10x15 super swamper tsl,Hunterworks sheave kit and slug kit, power commander, windshield, ridged lights, 5000# superwinch,HID head lights, 2" super atv lift. Also switch panel.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stereo for sure. No snorkles. Don't need them do more riding in rocky trails not a lot of mud. Work on to many bikes that end up going to deep and tare there bikes up.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Are those vents in the windshield? Also, what's the reason for running truck tires, we don't see that up here in Alaska?

Great looking rig!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep those are vents. You can open and close them by sliding them they have knobs to tighten them down. I run the truck tires because they are smooth and rocks dont eat them up and I ride alot of rocky trails. Also if they last 30 thousand miles on a truck should last a really long time on the wolverine. The tires only weigh 38lbs so they are not real heavy.

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I appreciate it ......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it on Ebay. Yamaha Wolverine Dual Venting Windshield W/Hard Coat. The view is fine. I'm 6' tall really nice windshield and easy to take on and off.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope them tires dont measure but 27 1/2 tall.

Reactions: gixxer7fitty

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Found them on ebay they made for the viking but work just fine with no modifications.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Found them on ebay they made for the viking but work just fine with no modifications. UTV INC YAMAHA VIKING 700 A PILLAR LIGHT MOUNTS LED HID LIGHTS MOUNT

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Utv inc yamaha viking 700 a pillar light mounts led hid lights mount

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol. I hope so. I really like how good the ride is, really smooth. They also do pretty good in the mud but really good in the rocky stuff and they are not that heavy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I really like the Hunterworks sheave and slug kit. Awesome! Really good low end. Turns them over easy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts