Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was and adaptor. The splines were right but the taper below the splines on the shaft is different. It ended up hitting the taper and another part of shaft(hard to explain) but it is very solid when the wheel is bolted on. Not many miles on it but i don't have any worries about it breaking.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't measure but maybe an inch. I have a smaller wheel. it's more comfortable to drive.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got it on eBay. It's for Honda cars. Part number HUB-OH-124-BOSS. Did some trimming so it went farther on the splines on the wolverine column. Then bolt any 6 bolt hole steering wheel on it pretty much..

·
Engineer
1,819 Posts
I had that same exact steering wheel, was a bit more faded though. If you want a 14" wheel, you can use a stock Arctic Cat take off, it has that same 6 bolt pattern. I found mine used on Ebay for $10. Not sure of a source for the adapter though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This adaptor is aluminum and has six hole pattern. I bought from ebay for a 2011-2013 Yamaha Rhino, $50.00. It did rub my plastic slightly so I chucked it up in a lathe and took a 1/4" off the bottom that's why the bottom is shiney , I removed the powder coat. 20160726_153024.jpeg buggy wheel.jpeg 20160726_155352.jpeg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts