Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMax LE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sure this has been covered somewhere, but i didn't find it. so sorry in advance.

I am thinking i want to add duel overhead fans in the cab of my RMAX2. what can i say, it gets hot in AZ. My question is, how do i run the electrical. I know i need to buy an accessory power lead kit, and i know the pig tails are under the dash. but how does the electrical work from fan to pig tails to rocker switch.

any help is appreciated, this is very foreign to me.

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,031 Posts
This might help. You shouldn't use the accessary plugs for those fans. Probably to many amps for the accessary circuit. Run the power right from the battery.
Circuit component Rectangle Slope Font Parallel

Or you could Buy this harness and instead of hooking up the lights as shown, wire them to your dual fans.
Check fan wattage ratings. This harness is rated at 180 Watts or 15 Amps.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
i am sure this has been covered somewhere, but i didn't find it. so sorry in advance.

I am thinking i want to add duel overhead fans in the cab of my RMAX2. what can i say, it gets hot in AZ. My question is, how do i run the electrical. I know i need to buy an accessory power lead kit, and i know the pig tails are under the dash. but how does the electrical work from fan to pig tails to rocker switch.

any help is appreciated, this is very foreign to me.
What are you using for fans? I'm interested in doing this too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts