Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
2" piping on belt intake and exhaust and 2" for motor intake, alot of people try and say 2" is not big enough for it but it runs just fine in south Louisiana heat with the 2" lol.
I noticed the snorkel size too, that's a pretty big restriction over stock. Have you checked your belt after having the snorkels on for a while?

The tires look great! I assume you have the highlifter lift kit? Any rubbing issues with those 30" tires? How do they do traction wise compared to the mud lites?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed the snorkel size too, that's a pretty big restriction over stock. Have you checked your belt after having the snorkels on for a while?

The tires look great! I assume you have the highlifter lift kit? Any rubbing issues with those 30" tires? How do they do traction wise compared to the mud lites?
Yes have checked the belt after 2 all day and all night rides, looks no different then before the snorkels. and tires cant even be compared they are so much better! turns them just fine without a clutch kit.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Yes have checked the belt after 2 all day and all night rides, looks no different then before the snorkels. and tires cant even be compared they are so much better! turns them just fine without a clutch kit.
Well, I suppose that it is pretty subjective there, but regardless, I hope the snorkels continue to work out for you, and those tires sure look sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.