Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
If they're letting you keep your shallower ones, you can cut the ends off and stick the stock caps through them. I bought the same wheels and had the same problem. They told me I didn't need to return the old ones. They said the deeper ones were backordered until the end of the month, and I didn't want to wait that long to ride with my new wheels and tires. Not necessarily the prettiest looking thing, but will get the job done i\until the new ones show up.

View attachment 501 View attachment 502
Meeks, I ordered them & after I seen your post regarding this. They were good to deal with, when I called them they said we have 4 on Back order but they are yours lol. I have ordered a set from another dealer here in Canada to ensure i won't have to be waiting on them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Any idea as to when a lift kit will be released? Or is there one on the market now?
I talked to high lifter about 2 weeks ago. They didn't have a wolverin to build a kit off yet, and they wanted me to pay retail, along with fuel cost to drive the 4hr each way to drop it off as well as keeping it for a month. If they would have given me the part and made it 2 weeks I'd have posted the fuel cost and left it with them.. The guy I spoke to said they would have one, just didn't when.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I talked to high lifter about 2 weeks ago. They didn't have a wolverin to build a kit off yet, and they wanted me to pay retail, along with fuel cost to drive the 4hr each way to drop it off as well as keeping it for a month. If they would have given me the part and made it 2 weeks I'd have posted the fuel cost and left it with them.. The guy I spoke to said they would have one, just didn't when.
A month is a long time to go with out your machine.............I don't blame you for not doing it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have big riding trip up in New Hampshire during the second week of July and have been buying/banking my accessories until I get everything. Once I get everything here I am going to transform the machine in about two weeks.

- 26" OG bighorns with 14 wheels
- KFI winch mount with Warn winch
- Switch kit with custom switches and plate
- Rotopax gas can
- Flat tire kit
- 3M 1080 wrap. Going to wrap the machine in two colors
- Custom decal kit
- Interior lighting
- LED lightbar

41 - 50 of 50 Posts