Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
After consideration I think I've figured out my short term accessory list.

Initial purchase:
Winch
Spare front tire
Hi lift jack
12v air compressor
Plug kit

Early fall:
Plow kit
20" Rigid industries Sr series light bar

Future :
Cage extender w/ built in rear bumper and recovery points
Full custom cab enclosure with cargo box weather protection
Second battery
Audio and communications suite
GPS
Lift kit
Tbc

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have already purchased a Superwinch terra 45sr and winch mount, STI HD6 rims also ordered from Yamaha front and rear bumpers, cargo box, Acc bar and gun rack,fender flares and 1/2 windshield. All I need is something to put it all on. Waiting sucks!

Reactions: Test Master

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I picked up my Wolverine on the 23rd of April and ordered all my first accessories on the 20th of April. A 3500 warn winch, ssv audio, rear bumper, fold down windshield, and fender flares. All I have received was the windshield and STILL waiting on the others. Grrrrrr. I could have ordered from Amazon and already installed.

Reactions: Timmi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I picked up my Wolverine on the 23rd of April and ordered all my first accessories on the 20th of April. A 3500 warn winch, ssv audio, rear bumper, fold down windshield, and fender flares. All I have received was the windshield and STILL waiting on the others. Grrrrrr. I could have ordered from Amazon and already installed.
Well two weeks and still no accessories from Big 4 motorsports Marietta Ohio. My 2000.00 could have been gaining interest in my account ......rant over

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
im waiting also. for my warn 3500 , mounting kit, and half windshield

now my wife tells me that we need the Yamaha fender extensions too :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Muddy I seen them on Amazon free shipping. Not sure what's up with the dealers but will no longer order from them. Amazon 3-4 days delivery.

Reactions: MUDDY

·
Registered
37 Posts
So far I have front and rear brush gaurds, wind deflector, and 27" itp mudlite XL tires on stock wheels. Waiting on my kfi stealth 4500lb winch to get here then it's going on. Next on my list will be the fender flares

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought the Realtree and so far I got the wind defector, rear box, rear bumper, JBS clutch sheave kit, the Warn 3,500 winch and bracket kit. Oh and I made a bracket to bolt on and off the roll bar to hold a child seat so I can take my daughter. I have the underneath storage box on order. Didn't exactly say how big it was but there is a lot of room under there so hope it is a decent size.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Well two weeks and still no accessories from Big 4 motorsports Marietta Ohio. My 2000.00 could have been gaining interest in my account ......rant over
I think Big 4 might be part of your problem. When I was shopping around, I didnt even talk to them because of their history of not dealing with people at all. I ended up going to Bridgeport down in Pennsboro to get mine. I got the windshield and fender flares. Don't have the flares yet, i heard they are on nationwide backorder till sometime this week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the camo with fender flares, wind deflector, winch mount, Warn 3500-s winch, wireless winch remote kit, rear box, front and rear bumpers. Probably going to put the wetsounds stealth 10 ultra in the near future.

·
Registered
66 Posts
DANA how is the JBS clutch sheave kit doing, did it help both lower gear and top speed.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Full skid plates
Fender flares
led dome light
42 led light bar
double camo gun mount
cargo bed box
full folding windshield
3500 pro vantage winch/wireless remote
STI HD3 rims
27" mudlite XTR tires
front grab bar
rear grab bar
rear camo windshield
Yamaha is suppose to have most of my accessories? Rims and tires will wait until Rocky mountain sends my deeper center caps. Pics to follow!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Full skid plates
Fender flares
led dome light
42 led light bar
double camo gun mount
cargo bed box
full folding windshield
3500 pro vantage winch/wireless remote
STI HD3 rims
27" mudlite XTR tires
front grab bar
rear grab bar
rear camo windshield
Yamaha is suppose to have most of my accessories? Rims and tires will wait until Rocky mountain sends my deeper center caps. Pics to follow!!
If they're letting you keep your shallower ones, you can cut the ends off and stick the stock caps through them. I bought the same wheels and had the same problem. They told me I didn't need to return the old ones. They said the deeper ones were backordered until the end of the month, and I didn't want to wait that long to ride with my new wheels and tires. Not necessarily the prettiest looking thing, but will get the job done i\until the new ones show up.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts