Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was finally able to fully assemble my Wolverine with every single clutch part we sell and I added the Power Commander to it. By fully assemble I mean side panels and clutch cover on plus the bed.

Keep in mind this has the .5 mm shim in it too which should drop top speed slightly

I was driving down a paved wrong and I was going down a slight down grade but I hit 62 mph where before when I had the PCV on it just 60.

Flat ground there was only enough power to hit 58-59 but was able to hold it there easily, without the PCV it banged off the limiter at 57 mph.

I really don't think too many people are wanting to run a Wolverine that fast and I really don't think the money spent on the PCV for that one reason makes it a good value.

But with our fuel maps it does add some fuel down low where the Wolverine is running very lean and it will lower the exhaust temps so the bed and rear diff does not get as hot.

Todd

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Was out last night with the 28" Mega Mayhem tires running 58 on the speedo and 61 on gps. Kind of squirrely on the mud tires at that speed so kicked it down and it cruises awesome at 50.

D

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was out last night with the 28" Mega Mayhem tires running 58 on the speedo and 61 on gps. Kind of squirrely on the mud tires at that speed so kicked it down and it cruises awesome at 50.

D
That is pretty impressive with 28" tires, guess our stuff rocks!!! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts