Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I am a current owner of two grizzly 700's and a 50'' Polaris rzr 800,Just wondering and hoping Yamaha will release a 50" trail version for us that ride in 50 inch regulated areas.Anyone wiling to speculate as to Yamaha entering this market.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I could possibly see that down the road. Right now the rumor (and there are a couple of teasers out there, check the news forum) is that they are releasing a big HP, long travel machine to combat the 1000s out there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I liked it too but it was manual shift and no bed I couldn't do it and glad I didn't now that I got this wolverine.

·
Registered
160 Posts
the manual paddle shift turned me away form the honda.. it's transmission was quiet but the seats were more on the stiffer side.. not good for someone with a bad back.. i'd like to see Yamaha come out with a 50 inch down the road, just hope it's fully automatic

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I had the polaris 570 midsize before my wolverine ,it was 58'' at back wheels and with it's shorter wheel base fit into pickup bed,it was very stable, It would be nice to see Yamaha or Honda build a machine in this size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts