Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any rumors of a four seater wolverine coming? I know everything is all about the yxz being released on the first but that isn't really in my wheel house. I need Yamaha to release something to keep me from buying a Teryx4.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I haven't heard anything but it does seem to be a logical route. possibly a 4 seat wolviie and yxz. They both have a place and would sell. I see 6 man viking around here but most seem to be used by industry to move people instead of the rangers most companies had been going with. The wolverine better fits the need I think for most being a rec utv. I wanted 4 passengers as well. I love the Wolverine and my option as costly and fun as it is may be to buy another model in a year or 2 and just take both when go ride.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I haven't heard anything but it does seem to be a logical route. possibly a 4 seat wolviie and yxz. They both have a place and would sell. I see 6 man viking around here but most seem to be used by industry to move people instead of the rangers most companies had been going with. The wolverine better fits the need I think for most being a rec utv. I wanted 4 passengers as well. I love the Wolverine and my option as costly and fun as it is may be to buy another model in a year or 2 and just take both when go ride.
Yeah, we have two kids now so a 4 seater is a must. Hopefully after the YXZ is released they will shed some light no what they have coming.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, we have two kids now so a 4 seater is a must. Hopefully after the YXZ is released they will shed some light no what they have coming.
I'm in the same boat, I have two kids and want to make my next purchase a family one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was hoping they would sneak in a four seat wolverine on the website with the yxz addition. Looks like I'm buying a teryx4...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts