Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I’m new to the forum and new to SxS’s. I have always had 4 wheelers and they have always been Honda or Yamaha and the fit and finish has always been perfect. Recently I purchased a 2023 wolverine x2 r-spec and when I was tilting the bed to the normal position I noticed the front corner plastics were hitting the plastics on the cab on the passenger side. It is brand new with only 7 km on it. It looks like the bed is on crooked. Is there and adjustment to align this up? Maybe this is a known problem. I’m unsure. Just doesn’t seem right
Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Hood Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle

Hood Automotive tire Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never heard of that. Does the dump box operate up and down smoothly and not wiggle about? Does it lock in the down position properly? It pivots on 2 pins underneath. Are the pins in there? Are the pin gussets broke off? Is any of the plastics mentioned appear bent or damaged:
The box works like it should going up but when lowering it down you have to give it a good slam because the plastics on the side of the box hits the other plastics. The pins are in place and there doesn’t appear to be no damage at all but the panels don’t line up like the way you would think they would on a brand new machine. I think I need to call the dealer. There might be a factory issue here

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I'm looking at it right appears this piece with the red arrow (below image) is sticking out to the right on passenger side. If so no idea how it could get like that. Is the circled bolt in place there? Compare to drivers side. The dealers move these about the yard with forklifts. Could have damaged it? All I can think of. Shouldn't be like that brand new from dealer.
View attachment 108978
All the bolt are there and are tight. That plastic is sticking out. I’m going to reach my dealer today and see what they say

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys, I just got mine back from the dealer on Friday. It's better than what it was. They had to readjust the plastics and also cut some of the plastic away. I still have to give it a fairly good slam to close it. They readjusted the tail gate too but again takes a good slam to latch. It rattles pretty bad when idling. Mainly the handle vibrates, I can fix that myself. I think this is a factory flaw from Yamaha. I have many Yamaha's and the quality is very good. I know its an off road vehicle but I don't think you should have to shave plastic and fix rattles on day 1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts