Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

2023 RMAX King of Hammers

13K views 74 replies 17 participants last post by  DirtRoadWarrior 
#1 · (Edited)

Stay tuned for Kyle Anderson's run in his RMAX2 1000 Sport in the stock NA (Normally Aspirated) UTV class. He is car #96

Here are all the entrants in his class:

4900-Pro Stock N/A UTV

AJ Hoover, car #3947 in a KRX 1000
Anthony Yount, car #69 in a Honda Talon
Tim Moynagh, car #100 in 2021 Can-Am Maverick Sport XRC 1000R
Kyle Anderson, car #96 in his RMAX2 Sport
Martin (Sarah) Duffy, car #1993 in a KRX

#2 ·
Placeholder

#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
Kyle is in 3rd place so far!! Now in 5th. He'll fall a little as the turbo'd UTVs finish their runs.

#5 · (Edited)
4900 class qualifying results so far:

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Kyle is 2nd in his class against the Honda Talon that's in 1st but he's 19th overall as of this posting out of 102 entrants in the 4900 series.

#6 ·
Kyle qualified only 3.5 seconds behind this open class UTV Polaris RZR Turbo R

#10 ·
#11 ·
BTW, Kyle didn't have to winch at all during qualifying. There were a lot of vehicles that did however.

#15 ·
I updated the initial entry list. Martin Duffy (Sarah) driving a Kawasaki KRX 1000. They're in last in the class but I'm going to say it's probably driver error and/or mechanical issues as a KRX won the class last year if my memory serves me.

#16 ·
Kyle is currently in 1st place in his class and 66th overall:

#17 ·
Congrats Kyle!!! 1st in class and 34th overall!!! (unofficial)

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

#18 ·
I watched parts of it. Kyle's car came up on one of the tougher sections and looked like he was going to clean it. The announcer exclaimed (I'm paraphrasing) "look at that little thing go... it's adorable" and then went to commercial. The race was sponsored by Can Am so not much else got screen time. Congrats to Kyle and the other Weller team, Jason and Cory had a respectable finish as well.

#20 ·
The silence from the anti-RMAX trolls on various groups is amazing.

#23 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

This is in the same KOH class as the rmax, might even take it.

• Angry
Reactions: wolvymanx4
#27 ·
If any of you guys have more free time than me, please go through and see if there's any footage of Kyle (with time stamp of course):

#32 ·
Thank you RhinoOhio!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.