Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X4 XTR
158 Posts
I'm a big fan of that black and orange.... but still more partial to the covert green (biased lol)

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,043 Posts
They've gone bonkers with accessories prices. Yeah $1000 Cnd for a 4500lb Winch. Oh yeah in there dreams and others are equally marked up from the real world.

• Wow
Reactions: Geo

·
Registered
161 Posts
The roof came with last years X2, but the mirror is a new addition.
X4's were lacking a roof last year but the x2's came with them. Look's like they gave the X4 owners some relief on that policy disparity.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I like the new color scheme, but thought last year's were decent too. I hate my 2020 xt-r color scheme. I really wish they'd respond to customer feedback regarding the crappy KYB shocks these things have. I have yet to meet anyone who thinks they perform like a performance shock, not to mention leaking issues on the base model ones too. Why can't they just put the fox podiums on the X2/X4 models?

Reactions: Geo

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine X2 XT-R
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really wish they'd respond to customer feedback regarding the crappy KYB shocks these things have. I have yet to meet anyone who thinks they perform like a performance shock, not to mention leaking issues on the base model ones too. Why can't they just put the fox podiums on the X2/X4 models?
I am sure it's all about keeping a price difference from the RMAX.

·
Registered
2019 honda passport touring 07 grizz 660
114 Posts
Yeah 2000% mark up an there profit margins.it is crazy how they nickel and dime us to death its like the auto market right now people are paying outragous prices

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,043 Posts
I believe this is one of the only brands which doesn't have its own OEM base colour scheme for their machines. Many you can tell at a distance as they approach based on the colour but not Yamaha. They've go no imagination on any platform nor consistency. The silver with black accents on the Gen 1 SE was one of the best combo out there and stood out on the trails.

Reactions: Mainegrizz660
1 - 10 of 10 Posts