Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pioneer 700 two seater and placed an order for a Pioneer 1000-5. Dealer finally called and told me it was in and when I got there it was next to the rmax4. The Pioneer has some features I wish the rmax had but overall the rmax seemed to be the machine for me. I pulled the trigger on the rmax and here I am.
I hope to learn from you guys!!! I do mostly pipeline and wood trail riding. Its always 4 of us. If I crank it up my kids come running out ready to ride.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrates, you definitely go the better machine. Those add-on fenders now listing/talked about here are a must have. Plenty of tips already posted and take time to read on various things to check!!
Yes. I for sure need some more fender. I’m adding the roof speakers also. The speakers sound great but at higher speeds they get drowned out. I really don’t have any complaints so far. This thing rides great and I haven’t even tried adjusting shocks yet. It’s really not that loud on the inside compared to the pioneer I had. You had to have headset just to communicate with passenger.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the exact same rig you have. Grandkids love it, even my city girl wife is coming around lol. With kids these are a must for holding clothes, snacks whatever else they bring along and the quiet the cab down a bit by acting as a headliner. I’ve had these a few months now and have become my most used add on by far. Mine is actually the pic with the pond in the background on the website.
Front:

Back:

And if dust is an issue I’ve been very pleased with the rear window as well.

Awesome guy to do business with. He’s a small business owner and a veteran not to mention top of the line customer service.
So it works as storage and helps quite it down some. I’ll be ordering these today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats. I'll bet that pioneer looked like a breadbox sitting next to that RMAX. Definitely a great way to sell RMAX's. Happy riding!
Yeah I walked in and stopped. I asked the sales guy What is that?! Glad it was there!! So far I love it. I wish it had the dump bed like the 2 but having the family with me out riding is the best.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Might consider the OEM fender extensions or the Mudbusters max fender flares. Personally I like the Mudbusters look better but at least there’s an OEM option for those that don’t. I know the Mudbusters max are perfect for stock rigs and make a tremendous difference in the amount of mud that gets inside the machine. I can’t speak for the OEM but I’m sure they work equally as well. Really a preference on cost and looks.
I ordered the mud blaster ones. I like the look of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts