Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine X2 XT-R
245 Posts
It would be interesting to find out why the difference between US and CDN models, especially when they come from the same factory. The R-Spec and the Sport are the same, but then we only get the SE above that, which is the same as your XT-R looks wise, but we don't get Beadlocks (only on the Sport in Canada), or the Adventure Pro. But when you do the exchange our SE is $1100 CDN less than the XT-R. The white LE is a really sharp looking machine and would be nice if we had at least the option for that. Oh well.
I have the 2022 black RMAX2 SE on order and hope to find out in the next day or so when it will arrive. The Quebec dealers found out their allotments a couple of days ago, so here in Ontario we should know soon. I am number one on the list at my dealer so hoping soon! Just sold my 2021 Pioneer 520 yesterday and feel naked now, lol.
Welcome and good luck. I hope your machine comes in soon.

Yamaha has been getting stock to their dealers better than some other brands.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
20 Posts
So I haven't been on the forum much lately due to scouring the net hunting for my new tow rig. So what the heck? Has anybody gotten ahold of a 2022 RMAX yet?
Got my RMAX 4 XTR ordered 2 weeks ago, just a waiting game now! This is tough lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Received my 22 R-spec today and the color isn’t t as bad as I first thought. Let’s be honest after ten minutes of trail riding it’s covered in mud regardless lol !
This is my first SXS after owning several wheelers and my only complaint so far is the brakes feel almost non existent. Hopefully the brakes improve otherwise my buddys may get a little bump here and there.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Last week, my dealer in Crivitz finally got a 2-seater 2022 LE in. I was shocked(no pun intended-lol) to see the orange show up again. I still think the XT-R looks better-I love that color, but the LE is pretty nice too.
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant Gear shift Motor vehicle
Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Received my 22 R-spec today and the color isn’t t as bad as I first thought. Let’s be honest after ten minutes of trail riding it’s covered in mud regardless lol !
I like it! Doesn't look like that cheap all black work vehicles from my youth except the wheels. I'd cover them in airplane stripper the get to the beautiful shiny aluminum.

·
Registered
2022 Wolverine RMAX2 1000SE (on order)
19 Posts
This is my first SXS after owning several wheelers and my only complaint so far is the brakes feel almost non existent. Hopefully the brakes improve otherwise my buddys may get a little bump here and there. View attachment 98380
View attachment 98379
We just had to change from the SE (same as your XT-R), to the R-Spec today to be guaranteed getting a machine. It looks like the seats are slightly different as well compared to the other models, how do they feel? The only other difference is the tires but I'm sure they will be just fine. Once I put the D switch and winch in it will basically be the same as our SE.

Edit: Got some better news this morning from dealer. The next allotment is beginning of the new year and they have guaranteed me first SE to come in, if they get any. If not, then they will try to find one, and if that's not successful then I go back to getting the R-Spec which will be available. So I will now wait until then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We just had to change from the SE (same as your XT-R), to the R-Spec today to be guaranteed getting a machine. It looks like the seats are slightly different as well compared to the other models, how do they feel? The only other difference is the tires but I'm sure they will be just fine. Once I put the D switch and winch in it will basically be the same as our SE.
I gotta say the seats are very comfortable.
I should be receiving my D mode switch tomorrow so that will be nice!

·
Registered
2022 Wolverine RMAX2 1000SE (on order)
19 Posts
That’s good to hear! Let me know how the switch works out, it’s supposed to be plug and play. So what does it “run” in without the D mode switch?
Can you take some pics of the interior, seats for sure, it’s hard to find pics. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It stays in Trail mode without the switch.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

Car Seat belt Product Automotive design Motor vehicle

That’s good to hear! Let me know how the switch works out, it’s supposed to be plug and play. So what does it “run” in without the D mode switch?
Can you take some pics of the interior, seats for sure, it’s hard to find pics. Thanks very much.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover
Car Seat belt Product Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
20 Posts
Well Fellas, I got the call Wednesday that my machine originally scheduled for a December delivery got delivered! Going to pick it up tomorrow! Will post pics soon

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 1000 Limited Edition
11 Posts
I sure want IQS in the LE, but I don’t want white!
Anyone see the white/silver 2022 LE in person?
I have the LE, we chose it over the XTR, I think it looks better than the black and orange. Pics don't do it justice, it looks great in person. Pearl white looks awesome and sets it apart from the drab colors of most others, although I think I would have preferred the blue from the 2021 model even more.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

This photo was after 4 hours of playtime yesterday.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Cloud

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ironically, they would look more at home on the 2022 RMAX XTR version than the LE, but it is what it is.
I think they look great on your rig. Yamaha had this photo posted right after the initial release, MO said it was in error.
That's an error I brought up, and they've taken down that pic with the orange springs.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

61 - 80 of 89 Posts