Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts
Guys the 2021 XTR models comes with SSV Stereo now and is part of the reason for the price increase. Limiteds get 2nd row speakers and part of the reason for that price increase as well.

"In addition to new sport-inspired color, graphics, and seat cover design, the RMAX2 1000 Sport dons a “square” tire setup (same size front and rear) with new 30-inch GBC Terra Master 10-ply rated radial tires for versatile riding options and rugged durability. Featuring a unique asymmetrical design with each side different than the other, the Terra Masters offer contrasting ride and handling characteristics, depending on the setup. “Side A,” the stock setup, offers a larger void ratio with horizontal lugs for soft to intermediate terrain, increasing forward acceleration and enhanced braking. “Side B” offers a smaller void ratio with circumferential grooves for improved grip in the corners and a greater contact patch on intermediate to hard off-road surfaces.

Further Wolverine RMAX2 1000 enhancements include new 14-inch cast aluminum color-matched beadlock wheels on Sport and XT-R models – the first factory-installed beadlock wheels on a Wolverine – for a unique, durable, and functional design with aggressive styling. RMAX 1000 XT-R vehicles now have the factory-installed SSV audio system, with second-row speakers added to the RMAX4 1000 LE versions (R-Spec and Sport models are pre-wired for the Yamaha Genuine Accessory audio kit), and the RMAX4 1000 R-Spec now comes with a suntop."
HAHAHA!!!! Nevermind. Funny thing is I had read the spec pages top to bottom several times for the XT-R. I take back my previous statements. I don't know if it was because I was on my tablet before and now that I'm at work on a computer and maybe it shows more but now I see it plain as day.😞

THE XT-R DOES NOW COME WITH THE RADIO!!!!!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts
I really like that black. and the base model with the green, would be easy to achieve with a 2021 base model. Thinking i might do something like that but with blue wrap/vinyl. i like it. with a little money, one could buy the Sport seats for a base model? could make that grey pretty sharp.
If parts ever come available. LOL. I would love to be able to buy many different parts from other RMAX models. Some are very reasonably priced. I've had the parts ordered to put the rear 12v accessory plug in my RMAX 4 for a couple months. It's three part numbers. The electrical plug itself, the housing, and the mounting bolts. The bolts came right away. Probably because they are used on an array of Yamahas forever but I've about given up hope on the other parts. Thankfully the 3 parts together were only like $20. The two that haven't came were $17 of it. The order is through Rocky Mountain ATV so I know they'll come someday. That'll be a good day.👍👍👍

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
If parts ever come available. LOL. I would love to be able to buy many different parts from other RMAX models. Some are very reasonably priced. I've had the parts ordered to put the rear 12v accessory plug in my RMAX 4 for a couple months. It's three part numbers. The electrical plug itself, the housing, and the mounting bolts. The bolts came right away. Probably because they are used on an array of Yamahas forever but I've about given up hope on the other parts. Thankfully the 3 parts together were only like $20. The two that haven't came were $17 of it. The order is through Rocky Mountain ATV so I know they'll come someday. That'll be a good day.👍👍👍
FYI.
You will probably have better luck getting parts if you order from a YAMAHA dealer. I have only had to wait two weeks at the most for any accessories I purchased. Most I got within days , and many they had in stock.
When supplies are low and machines are scarce , YAMAHA keeps their dealers orders fulfilled LONG before aftermarket or third party vendors. So as long as dealers have a demand for a part and orders are consistently coming in , likely the third party vendor will be waiting a LONG time.

Besides , I like to support my local Dealer so he can stick around (small town). I know Big Pines probably isn't hurting though , lol.

I know people are thinking , but the $ savings !! lol.
I know if you ask , likely you will be given a small discount that will make it the same as the internet price. I always get one. Besides I would WAY rather give my local businesses my money(my neighbors), rather than some out of state mega store. That is just good sense of community.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts
FYI.
You will probably have better luck getting parts if you order from a YAMAHA dealer. I have only had to wait two weeks at the most for any accessories I purchased. Most I got within days , and many they had in stock.
When supplies are low and machines are scarce , YAMAHA keeps their dealers orders fulfilled LONG before aftermarket or third party vendors. So as long as dealers have a demand for a part and orders are consistently coming in , likely the third party vendor will be waiting a LONG time.

Besides , I like to support my local Dealer so he can stick around (small town). I know Big Pines probably isn't hurting though , lol.

I know people are thinking , but the $ savings !! lol.
I know if you ask , likely you will be given a small discount that will make it the same as the internet price. I always get one. Besides I would WAY rather give my local businesses my money(my neighbors), rather than some out of state mega store. That is just good sense of community.
Of course. I've got many accessories from Big Pine. They've been awesome in getting me what others couldn't but still can't get me an air filter. LOL. I'm talking parts. Body panels, seats, and things like the 12v accessory plug that is in the rear of the 4 seat XT-R and LE models which isn't and accessory for sale on Yamahas accessory site but is listed in part diagrams. That's why all three parts have to be ordered separately. I get that times are tough but there are people that have had their RMAX's now for a year. Mines 1 year birthday is in less than 2 weeks. These thing's aren't new anymore and we need parts. Not accessories. It's like they're hording just to build new machines. I get it but as I said these things aren't new for many of us now and not having parts available for us to buy is just piss poor customer service and is really starting to get to me. And oh ya. Rocky Mountain ATV is a local business to me. I pick up things directly from them quite often.😉

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Of course. I've got many accessories from Big Pine. They've been awesome in getting me what others couldn't but still can't get me an air filter. LOL. I'm talking parts. Body panels, seats, and things like the 12v accessory plug that is in the rear of the 4 seat XT-R and LE models which isn't and accessory for sale on Yamahas accessory site but is listed in part diagrams. That's why all three parts have to be ordered separately. I get that times are tough but there are people that have had their RMAX's now for a year. Mines 1 year birthday is in less than 2 weeks. These thing's aren't new anymore and we need parts. Not accessories. It's like they're hording just to build new machines. I get it but as I said these things aren't new for many of us now and not having parts available for us to buy is just piss poor customer service and is really starting to get to me. And oh ya. Rocky Mountain ATV is a local business to me. I pick up things directly from them quite often.😉
Not only was I jealous of your riding area , but now I am jealous of your store options too ! I can feel your pain , and understand where you are coming from. I sometimes just like to remind the masses that going to a dealer for stuff sometimes works well too :cool:. I bleed blue , and try to infect others as well.
I am shocked sometimes when I hear a guy say he never even thought to try a dealer , or say they are afraid the parts will cost triple the price. Besides the OEM stuff ,my dealer can usually order me parts from a lot of aftermarket catalogs , and often match internet price. I suppose it depends on the dealership.

You are spoiled with a great local dealer and a MAJOR parts supplier ! :unsure: Decisions .. lol

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts
So I haven't been on the forum much lately due to scouring the net hunting for my new tow rig. So what the heck? Has anybody gotten ahold of a 2022 RMAX yet?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Further Wolverine RMAX2 1000 enhancements include new 14-inch cast aluminum color-matched beadlock wheels on Sport and XT-R models – the first factory-installed beadlock wheels on a Wolverine

The first Gen 2016 Wolverine had beadlocks on it. They smoking the good chit.

·
Registered
2022 Wolverine RMAX2 1000SE (on order)
19 Posts
It would be interesting to find out why the difference between US and CDN models, especially when they come from the same factory. The R-Spec and the Sport are the same, but then we only get the SE above that, which is the same as your XT-R looks wise, but we don't get Beadlocks (only on the Sport in Canada), or the Adventure Pro. But when you do the exchange our SE is $1100 CDN less than the XT-R. The white LE is a really sharp looking machine and would be nice if we had at least the option for that. Oh well.
I have the 2022 black RMAX2 SE on order and hope to find out in the next day or so when it will arrive. The Quebec dealers found out their allotments a couple of days ago, so here in Ontario we should know soon. I am number one on the list at my dealer so hoping soon! Just sold my 2021 Pioneer 520 yesterday and feel naked now, lol.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts