Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine X2 XT-R
138 Posts
Ok my turn. LOL. So I actually like the 2022 color schemes. I also love the fact that all of the 4 seat models come with roofs.

Now time to kick Yamahas ass a little. Really. None of the 4 seat models come with beadlocks. Come on. And then to put beadlocks on 2 of the 2 seat models but not on the top end LE model. I dont see as many as those being sold as last year. The XT-R and new Sport models will be the biggest sellers there I bet. I'm gonna keep reading on Yamahas site but that's my initial thoughts so far.
They actually did more than I expected them to do. It's a tough time for manufacturers.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
I totally would have bought the XT-R last year if it was this color.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
I just talked to my dealer. He's thinking he'll have some on Oct 15. He said the XTR has a stereo. Didn't really want that
Mobile device error. OOPS!

Reactions: Paddler

·
Registered
'21 Max4, Full Poly Windshield, Custom Soft Top, Badlands 5000# Winch,
64 Posts
I really like that black. and the base model with the green, would be easy to achieve with a 2021 base model. Thinking i might do something like that but with blue wrap/vinyl. i like it. with a little money, one could buy the Sport seats for a base model? could make that grey pretty sharp.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Don't worry it doesn't come with the stereo.
Don't know if your just messing around or not, but it looks like it comes with the radio to me.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Don't know if your just messing around or not, but it looks like it comes with the radio to me.
The XT-R definitely does come with the radio.
If your looking at pictures in the gallery on Yamahas website they show many accessories that are optional already installed but they don't come with them. It confused me at first too because the R-Spec model even shows pics of it having the Adventure Pro and D-mode switch already in it but when you read the Specs they actually aren't included.

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 LE
36 Posts
Beadlocks...Great! Colors??? No. Black is good, thats it. I agree swing and a miss. Not impressed and like my '21LE better.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Interesting about the Fox shocks on the Sport model. I haven’t researched them but it looks like they are the same as the other models just with traditional adjustment screws for much more fine tuning rather than 3 pre-selected preset settings.
Tire Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's up with the 3K difference between the R-spec and X-TR now that they put roofs on every models? The 4500lbs winch, rear view mirror and d-mode switch aren't worth 3k IMO...

I'd get the R-spec in black...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks like the Canadian website just has the Sport edition listed for now. Probably won’t see them here till Christmas 🤣 No price listing either…….

• Wow
Reactions: Geo

·
Registered
249 Posts
The Limited edition in US is white? Gotta be a painted pearl color? We won’t see those here. I’m assuming the Sport is the more pricier in Canada. Can’t wait for the prices to come up to see if there was an increase….

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
What's up with the 3K difference between the R-spec and X-TR now that they put roofs on every models? The 4500lbs winch, rear view mirror and d-mode switch aren't worth 3k IMO...

I'd get the R-spec in black...
You also get the painted body, the adventure Pro, the upgraded seats, and I believe a couple of other small upgrades like the 12-volt accessory plug in the rear, of the 4 seater anyway. The adventure Pro itself is a thousand bucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You also get the painted body, the adventure Pro, the upgraded seats, and I believe a couple of other small upgrades like the 12-volt accessory plug in the rear, of the 4 seater anyway. The adventure Pro itself is a thousand bucks.
Forgot about the seats! But I'm in Canada so we don't get the adventure Pro. Sorry, I should have called the the EPS and EPS SE. It sucks that there only one color per trim level.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Forgot about the seats! But I'm in Canada so we don't get the adventure Pro. Sorry, I should have called the the EPS and EPS SE. It sucks that there only one color per trim level.
Oh ya, and beadlock wheels now on the 2 seater for 2022.👍

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
115 Posts
Guys the 2021 XTR models comes with SSV Stereo now and is part of the reason for the price increase. Limiteds get 2nd row speakers and part of the reason for that price increase as well.

"In addition to new sport-inspired color, graphics, and seat cover design, the RMAX2 1000 Sport dons a “square” tire setup (same size front and rear) with new 30-inch GBC Terra Master 10-ply rated radial tires for versatile riding options and rugged durability. Featuring a unique asymmetrical design with each side different than the other, the Terra Masters offer contrasting ride and handling characteristics, depending on the setup. “Side A,” the stock setup, offers a larger void ratio with horizontal lugs for soft to intermediate terrain, increasing forward acceleration and enhanced braking. “Side B” offers a smaller void ratio with circumferential grooves for improved grip in the corners and a greater contact patch on intermediate to hard off-road surfaces.

Further Wolverine RMAX2 1000 enhancements include new 14-inch cast aluminum color-matched beadlock wheels on Sport and XT-R models – the first factory-installed beadlock wheels on a Wolverine – for a unique, durable, and functional design with aggressive styling. RMAX 1000 XT-R vehicles now have the factory-installed SSV audio system, with second-row speakers added to the RMAX4 1000 LE versions (R-Spec and Sport models are pre-wired for the Yamaha Genuine Accessory audio kit), and the RMAX4 1000 R-Spec now comes with a suntop."

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
342 Posts
Yeah, I'm diggin the factory beadlocks!

Reactions: Geo and Paddler
21 - 40 of 49 Posts