Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
I am from northern Georgia. I bought the unit and for personal reasons I will need to sell it. Message me and I can explain in detail.
Bummer.. Well best of luck on the sale , shouldn't be too hard to find a buyer as long as you keep price fair.
YAMAHA BLUE BABY ! Can't get in the LE version in 2022.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had been looking long and hard for an 2021 RMAX4 LE for 2 maybe up to 4 months. I called dealers in all of the neighboring states some up to 500 miles away with out any luck. I went to a local shop (Stedmans) and got my name on the top of the list for a 2022 RMAX4 in the brown. I went by every week in hopes that it had come in. But as we all know they have been very hard to get. Since I have been so obsessed in getting one I kept looking in our local classifieds. Two weeks ago I stumbled across a new 2021 RMAX4 LE up in Idaho I quickly put money down on it and sent a check for the remainder. I went back to Stedmans and told the owner the story and he was very appreciative that I told him face to face and he was truly glad that I got what I wanted he even remembered the different items that sold us on it.
I haven't had a chance to go get it yet but my hopes are to take possession next week.
All of the models are awesome but I really like blue.
Btw I am very impressed with both dealerships.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had been looking long and hard for an 2021 RMAX4 LE for 2 maybe up to 4 months. I called dealers in all of the neighboring states some up to 500 miles away with out any luck. I went to a local shop (Stedmans) and got my name on the top of the list for a 2022 RMAX4 in the brown. I went by every week in hopes that it had come in. But as we all know they have been very hard to get. Since I have been so obsessed in getting one I kept looking in our local classifieds. Two weeks ago I stumbled across a new 2021 RMAX4 LE up in Idaho I quickly put money down on it and sent a check for the remainder. I went back to Stedmans and told the owner the story and he was very appreciative that I told him face to face and he was truly glad that I got what I wanted he even remembered the different items that sold us on it.
I haven't had a chance to go get it yet but my hopes are to take possession next week.
All of the models are awesome but I really like blue.
Btw I am very impressed with both dealerships.
Enjoy your new ride....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts