Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 LE
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd have to wait until the 2022 but just picked an 2021 Rmax4 LE today. I couldn't believe it when I called the dealership that it was still available. Idk how many dealerships I've called that said there we 100 or so peope ahead of me. It was at a farm equipment dealer too. So good old fashion owner. No deposit and didn't have to pay freight or a setup fee and only charged me the orginal price from when it was first released $25499. Took a dang near year for the right deal but worth the wait I reckon.
So if any of yall are out there waiting for the right deal. Stand your ground and patiently wait...it'll come your way eventually.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Congratulations that’s awesome!

Reactions: Larry Meadors

·
Registered
2021 Canned Ham Maverick Sport Max 1000r
666 Posts
local yammie dealer has a 2 seater LE chilling on their lot still.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
I'd be looking at 2022's at this stage anyway. Hopefully many of the issues are resolved in the new 2022 builds or we'd hope so. It would be worth it.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
311 Posts
I'd be looking at 2022's at this stage anyway. Hopefully many of the issues are resolved in the new 2022 builds or we'd hope so. It would be worth it.
What are your main things you would like to see resolved ?

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
Ask existing owners or those who sold theirs already. Enough non the less. I was just putting that out there as getting dealers to fix/resolve them is tough. Yamaha has to give them the OK and apparently not doing so it appears.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Ask existing owners or those who sold theirs already. Enough non the less. I was just putting that out there as getting dealers to fix/resolve them is tough. Yamaha has to give them the OK and apparently not doing so it appears.
Apparently you are just throwing the comment out there if you aren't going to address the answer to the question-What are your main things you would like to see resolved ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Apparently you are just throwing the comment out there if you aren't going to address the answer to the question-What are your main things you would like to see resolved ?
Don’t know about the rmax2, but the rmax4 is very noisy and they should have made the passenger seat adjustable like the drivers seat, to give the back passenger on that side more leg room. No complaints other than that.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
311 Posts
Don’t know about the rmax2, but the rmax4 is very noisy and they should have made the passenger seat adjustable like the drivers seat, to give the back passenger on that side more leg room. No complaints other than that.
Moving seat does nothing for legroom in these machines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I thought I'd have to wait until the 2022 but just picked an 2021 Rmax4 LE today. I couldn't believe it when I called the dealership that it was still available. Idk how many dealerships I've called that said there we 100 or so peope ahead of me. It was at a farm equipment dealer too. So good old fashion owner. No deposit and didn't have to pay freight or a setup fee and only charged me the orginal price from when it was first released $25499. Took a dang near year for the right deal but worth the wait I reckon.
So if any of yall are out there waiting for the right deal. Stand your ground and patiently wait...it'll come your way eventually.
Same here in WI.... got the last RMAX4 LE in 3 state area...🦊 picking it up next week then hauling to Yuma for best of rides in the desert! even paid lower than list...had some convincing on my part to get it though...told him the 22's are coming very soon after talking to many dealers....told him time to clean house of the 21's...he has one Rmax2 XTR left...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratulations.....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Same here in WI.... got the last RMAX4 LE in 3 state area... picking it up next week then hauling to Yuma for best of rides in the desert! even paid lower than list...had some convincing on my part to get it though...told him the 22's are coming very soon after talking to many dealers....told him time to clean house of the 21's...he has one Rmax2 XTR left...
Where in Sconsin?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
What 20 miles? that just enough to really get it up to temperature for real riding. No location or other info, skepticism on validity of this post.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts