Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this is interesting. I hadn't been to Yamahas website in a while but a second ago I thought I'd check to see if there was anything new that might be alluding to the 2022's yet and found this. This is the web page for what used to be the standard model RMAX4. Look like it is no longer considered the standard model but the R-spec RMAX4. I don't know when they did this but I like it. I now have an R-spec.😊👍👍👍
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated the thread title. Sorry I left out you RMAX2 R-Spec guys.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Maybe they are going to do something like the commander has done with lesser quality shocks on another model for less money.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe they are going to do something like the commander has done with lesser quality shocks on another model for less money.
Would be interesting. Then add at least just the D-mode switch to the 2022 R-Spec models.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
355 Posts
I mean I know we all have these expensive toys, but it is a lot of money for something you most likely could do without lol

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
26 Posts
Not sure when that changed. But maybe just maybe it’s a 2022 that someone accidentally ”or not so accidentally” leaked early.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure when that changed. But maybe just maybe it’s a 2022 that someone accidentally ”or not so accidentally” leaked early.
I think that they just came to their senses. The r-spec model always seemed to have upgraded shocks as really the only upgrade over standard models in the past but the RMAX models all came with good shocks. To call one a "standard" didn't really fit the bill. We'll find out later today though. Hopefully anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts