Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Yes it’s a rental

If so that's a Destination Yamaha facility and Bill takes good care of his fleet.

·
Registered
452 Posts
If it was a polaris or can am I would be more worried, but buying used Yamaha and Hondas generally is a safe play at a reasonable price.
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Tread

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yeah my last sxs was a Polaris s1000 and after it got about 100hrs seemed like every time I road it I had to fix something but iam also very picky stuff has to be right or it drives me insane.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
^^^
Agree.

The key is the service records. My X2 is over 3000 miles and drives like a new one. CVT serviced twice. All new wheel bearings and ball joints at 3000 miles. Brake pads four times. Oil and diff. fluids also regularly.

If it’s been maintained I think 3000 miles on HMT system is fine.

Reactions: Larry Meadors

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys looking at buying a 2021 rmax4 with 3300 miles do y’all fill thats a lot of miles? Most all the miles were put on it on the Hatfield McCoy trails.the price seems good at 15500. Just wondering what to expect.
No, miles are fine but receipts showing maintenance would be a plus but not a deal breaker. If you have a dealer close by that could do an inspection and run the vin# through YDS it would verify any recalls and possibly show maintenance, if the performing dealer logged it, and give you some peace of mind.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts