Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
I don't think it was a dick move. Those guys needed a reminder. All mine are Amazon and leaves a lot to be desired but work for me now as I don't night ride as much as I used to. My favorites are some little pods that I have in the bumper that either do white or yellow. The yellow down low is very nice in rain and fog.
I could see how yellow , could "mellow" the mood , and just make the ride feel more relaxed 😌... Sounds nice !

·
Registered
47 Posts
Pohlhammer,

I basically was told the same thing when I ordered the OEM heater kit. I also had on order the cargo box and second battery kit.
Dealer called me and said the same thing.
I canceled everything. Installed my own cargo box from tractor supply that I actually like better and I have the true UTV battery isolated coming in soon. As for the heater kit. I’m going to forgo that and get the tusk heated seats Kits

nice job on the builds!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Update..

After doing a bunch of yard work yesterday, I went back to put floorboard in...

F#$k !!!!!!

Nothing fit...

Redid EVEYTHING.. took hours.

This morning I finished getting it all rerouted. SUCCESS! Floorboard back in. Although what a PIA to get back into place.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 · (Edited)
VICTORY !

Unfortunately I did not do my lighting yet... I need to gather some more ambition after this heater marathon 😩

Sky Plant Car Cloud Tire

Heater works really good ! 👍
Looking forward to using it on the trails and lakes.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Stopped by Mukwonago Yamaha on my way home , picked up the front brush guard.

Originally I did not really want it ,, but I realized it would work better with how I want to mount my front light pods.

Using the optional brackets that attach to bumper won't work as well as I thought. Change of plans. Hopefully I can get some lighting done this Holiday weekend.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 · (Edited)
ALL DONE ✔

Can't wait to get some night pics !
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design Steering wheel
Gadget Audio equipment Electronic instrument Communication Device Gas

I couldn't get the switches I wanted (sold out) So Light bar and Bunny Burners it is for now... 🤣

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 · (Edited)
Added this radio antenna others have mentioned.

If I wave it through the air , I can get many stations vrs none. When I mounted it , I hardly get two vrs none. It was mentioned by someone that electrical interference was likely, and I agree. YAMAHA has something not isolated , or grounded properly imo. You can hear the engine revs through the speakers , and that is OBVIOUSLY not correct. I guess it's better to have a couple rather than no stations, but where I live it should pick up at least 50 stations.

YAMAHA PLEASE FIGURE THIS OUT , and FIX YOUR MACHINES. Very irritating after shelling out thousands of dollars 💸..

Gesture Font Fashion accessory Logo Brand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Build!

Question about the rear glass windshield towing with an open trailer. Are there any issues with it blowing out or breaking at highway speeds? I have an open trailer and looking at getting the glass window without the full cab and it crossed my mind!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Great Build!

Question about the rear glass windshield towing with an open trailer. Are there any issues with it blowing out or breaking at highway speeds? I have an open trailer and looking at getting the glass window without the full cab and it crossed my mind!
Thank you.

No , I don't have any issues towing with the rear glass window. It is built very robust , and latches very securely. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
I wanna do the same thing. How long was your wait for the axles? They Come from a local dealer?
The rear I found on ebay ,, somehow..
Slightly used , but looks good. only 150 bucks.

The front I ordered from local dealer and waited at least a month and a half. 384$ or so.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
101 - 120 of 133 Posts