Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

2020 X2 Fuel Rail Needed

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Ron505 
#1 ·
Hi all, I snapped the end of my fuel rail off (seemed pretty brittle even for plastic) accidently, and am in need of another one. If anyone has any leads whatsoever, it would be greatly appreciated.

They don't sell just the fuel rail, it's packaged with injectors and throttle bodies, for a mere $981. And one of these pieces of plastic sold on Ebay last week for $19.99 lol.

I'm open for ideas, otherwise this thing will be sitting for quite some time. Heck it's already been sitting most of the summer.

Thanks for any leads

#9 ·
There are salvage places out there. There is one in Norfolk, NE, and I know I've seen others. There may be a chance they would have a machine or parts available. I know these machines are newer, but I had a friend in my town sank a 2022 rmax2 sport already (2-3 months of ownership) and the insurance company replaced it already. Those machines would have to go to salvage somewhere wouldn't they?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.