Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Anyways. Did great today! I would say it was a success to get the same offset and width as the 2020. Fyi, 34s fit good with mild rubbing in front on full lock turns with bumps. I'm probably done with this thread. Was fun, need to work on this cage chop next.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Hey man, congrats on a successful build! I think you built one bad ass mudder! Keep us posted on durability and possible maintenance that may arise in the future. Great job again!:You_Rock_Emoticon::usa:

Reactions: Duckmans and Budro2

·
Premium Member
2021 X2 XT-R 850
311 Posts
Thanks for the good comment. Man, people are rude. You know you could just keep your mouth shut? That's what I do when I see something I don't like. Not a binge deal to me but like I said, shut up.

You are absolutely correct! Please accept my humble apologies. I just took a quick look an reacted. I did not consider the application. You did an awesome job on that mod and kudos for sharing with the community!

Again, please accept my apology.

Harry

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
All good man. I was out riding and did a quick look at the post and was like wtf. But I get it.

I have about 950 miles on the ride, 900 mi of those are with portals. 2x 7-day trips to ride royal blue so quit a few trail miles. Somehow I haven't bent the shock mount.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
All good man. I was out riding and did a quick look at the post and was like wtf. But I get it.

I have about 950 miles on the ride, 900 mi of those are with portals. 2x 7-day trips to ride royal blue so quit a few trail miles. Somehow I haven't bent the shock mount.

I cant remember. Do you have the 3.5 Highlifter kit as well as the Portals? If you don't I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to bending the frame. Bent shock mounts seems to be much more rare without the lift kit.

Reactions: Duckmans

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Had a little bit of a camber issue. Not sure if my welds shrunk or the rubber bushings flex too much. I ended up putting the 12mm bushings into the top arm and making some shims to put in the bushings with the factory 10mm bolt. Looking better so far.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
How these been holding up, really debating doing the same!
Good. Just did a week long trip at ride royal blue. Wish I had adjustment in them but my little shim thing seams to be working. Satv is supposed to release some 18 to 19 rear arms this month.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts