Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do you happen to have the part number for the axle shaft itself?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Looks to be BAR-259A2-00-00 and about $35 online. That's part shark website. I just looked at the parts diagram of the 2020. I compared suspension part numbers to the 2018 to find out what was different.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Fyi, that is not a how to video and probably 1 of the easiest ones I've done. Normally I have to pick up and drop the tire or kick it a few times or put it out and try again because I'm worried the tire is going to start burning. Have to add air quick before it cools on the inside and pulls the tire off the bead. Still not a how to by the way.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Fyi, that is not a how to video and probably 1 of the easiest ones I've done. Normally I have to pick up and drop the tire or kick it a few times or put it out and try again because I'm worried the tire is going to start burning. Have to add air quick before it cools on the inside and pulls the tire off the bead. Still not a how to by the way.

Lol when I was a kid my dad made me hold the air hose on while he threw the match on big truck tires with a lock ring.
Pretty dangerous, they’d jump off the floor sometimes. Now while I type this I have to wonder how much he loved me?!

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Haha, yeah. Not my favorite way to do it.

Works good though! I’m all about it, it’s just the lock rings and the tremendous amount of ether he used that scared the heck out of me. When that air is already flowing and the fire lights it’s a pretty good BOOM

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I've had some bad ones but always ATV tires. Not big truck tires. I dont use alot of starting fluid.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I agree, I just do it myself these days like you showed, light it, kick it, put some air on it. I think my dad was just an over achiever!

Bet your excited as heck for the test run. Be sure to have some one do some video you can post!

Reactions: Duckmans

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'm not trying to be rude, but that is 1000% not a style that I think looks good. Remeber it's only my opinion.

Reactions: PA_Wolverine_Rider

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well, my opinion is that you are an idiot. Just my opinion. Haha

Sorry you cant take bad along with the good criticism. Be prepared for it, I have a feeling you will get more of the first. I'm sure some will like it though.

·
Premium Member
2021 X2 XT-R 850
311 Posts
I'm not trying to be rude, but that is 1000% not a style that I think looks good. Remeber it's only my opinion.
I’m sorry but, I agree it looks hideous.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Man I went back through the thread and I must be over looking where Duckmans asked for opinions on the appearance! I thought this thread was about 2020 A arms on a 2018?

In the the muddin world that look is the hot ticket, and I would think that all the crowd he rides with will think it’s SICK! (In a good way) If he even cares what anyone thinks that is!

Furthermore, pretty is as pretty does! I think these guys should go ride with you Duckmans and when they can’t get through the 1st mud hole I’ll bet their machines will look hideous! LOL

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Anyways. Did great today! I would say it was a success to get the same offset and width as the 2020. Fyi, 34s fit good with mild rubbing in front on full lock turns with bumps. I'm probably done with this thread. Was fun, need to work on this cage chop next.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts