Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going back to the darkside, giving up on the SxS world and back to Jeep. Gonna offer this up for sale or consign to local dealership where I bought it. They tell me no problem getting what I paid. They would detail and go through to verity all functions then take 10%. Lots of add-on stuff that will bring little to additional 'worth' when selling but great when owned.

Has been a great run, good folks here, and lots of fun in this rig, but I'm an old fart and like my heater/ac and a have bit more knowledge of the more traditional mechanics of Jeeps, plus the fact that I have a large group of like minded folks who're interested in trail runs of all sorts on seemingly endless sq. miles of either USFS or BLM land here in NE Nevada and where I spend summers (Montana) - and I don't like the idea of maintenance on clutches, etc. at pretty short intervals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X4 LE Limited Edition, 4-seat, 850cc
The quietest SxS available.
1344 Miles.
Proper Maintenance Always – NO Issues
Yamaha Split Fold-Down Windshield
Yamaha soft rear window (Clear)
Yamaha Roof
Yamaha Aluminum Rock Sliders
Yamaha Aluminum A-arm Skids (4)
Aluminum Front Inner Fender Liners. Protects occupants from branches through the floor, protects coolant overflow bottle and brake reservoir.
KFI Stealth 3500lb Synthetic Winch
EMP Mirrors
Spare tire with about 20 miles on it. One plug in right front tire. None of the others have been flat.
MELOFAB Auxiliary Electric Park Brake. In-dash switch. Holds 100% on steep inclines. Factory E-brake is not that great, wears quickly. Recently adjusted then added MeloFab.

Custom In-dash 6-switch panel (WOLVERINE): All auxiliary lights are LED.
All accessory switches (lit) are wired from a single, weatherproof relay/fuse block mounted securely under the hood using best quality automotive wire and quality switches.
  • DOME Lights (2)
  • Work Lights, sides and rear (4)
  • Backup lights (2 sets of 2 = 4)
  • Front LED Bar
  • Rock Lights (4)
  • Extra 12v plug and a double USB charging port.
Quick connect plug for battery charger in dash.
Back Up Camera mounted low for view of obstacles. 7” Screen mounted on front roll cage.
Kenwood 25w GMRS Mobile Radio. Antenna Mounted on roof rack, radio center front rollbar. Radio currently not working but will replace for additional $150.
Canoe/Kayak/Cargo roof rack with lots of tie-down points. Also works for spare tire carrier with ‘Y’ strap.
Custom Flatbed: Replaces rear seats in about 20 minutes. Solid anchor using existing seat bolt holes and support bracket on back of front seats. Retains storage in rear seat footwells and uses Mac’s Custom Tiedowns ‘Y’ strap to secure spare tire to center bar and maintain engine access. ½” plywood with thick truck bed mat. All existing seat bolt holes used for extra tie down loops.
Replaced plastic engine cover plugs with 5/32” hex heads in nutsert/rivnuts.

No runs, no drips, no errors.

Attachments

Reactions: Thunder God

·
Premium Member
OWNER of 2021 Wolverine x2 R SPEC...todays the day! 7/6/21!!!!!!
143 Posts
Going back to the darkside, giving up on the SxS world and back to Jeep. Gonna offer this up for sale or consign to local dealership where I bought it. They tell me no problem getting what I paid. They would detail and go through to verity all functions then take 10%. Lots of add-on stuff that will bring little to additional 'worth' when selling but great when owned.

Has been a great run, good folks here, and lots of fun in this rig, but I'm an old fart and like my heater/ac and a have bit more knowledge of the more traditional mechanics of Jeeps, plus the fact that I have a large group of like minded folks who're interested in trail runs of all sorts on seemingly endless sq. miles of either USFS or BLM land here in NE Nevada and where I spend summers (Montana) - and I don't like the idea of maintenance on clutches, etc. at pretty short intervals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X4 LE Limited Edition, 4-seat, 850cc
The quietest SxS available.
1344 Miles.
Proper Maintenance Always – NO Issues
Yamaha Split Fold-Down Windshield
Yamaha soft rear window (Clear)
Yamaha Roof
Yamaha Aluminum Rock Sliders
Yamaha Aluminum A-arm Skids (4)
Aluminum Front Inner Fender Liners. Protects occupants from branches through the floor, protects coolant overflow bottle and brake reservoir.
KFI Stealth 3500lb Synthetic Winch
EMP Mirrors
Spare tire with about 20 miles on it. One plug in right front tire. None of the others have been flat.
MELOFAB Auxiliary Electric Park Brake. In-dash switch. Holds 100% on steep inclines. Factory E-brake is not that great, wears quickly. Recently adjusted then added MeloFab.

Custom In-dash 6-switch panel (WOLVERINE): All auxiliary lights are LED.
All accessory switches (lit) are wired from a single, weatherproof relay/fuse block mounted securely under the hood using best quality automotive wire and quality switches.
  • DOME Lights (2)
  • Work Lights, sides and rear (4)
  • Backup lights (2 sets of 2 = 4)
  • Front LED Bar
  • Rock Lights (4)
  • Extra 12v plug and a double USB charging port.
Quick connect plug for battery charger in dash.
Back Up Camera mounted low for view of obstacles. 7” Screen mounted on front roll cage.
Kenwood 25w GMRS Mobile Radio. Antenna Mounted on roof rack, radio center front rollbar. Radio currently not working but will replace for additional $150.
Canoe/Kayak/Cargo roof rack with lots of tie-down points. Also works for spare tire carrier with ‘Y’ strap.
Custom Flatbed: Replaces rear seats in about 20 minutes. Solid anchor using existing seat bolt holes and support bracket on back of front seats. Retains storage in rear seat footwells and uses Mac’s Custom Tiedowns ‘Y’ strap to secure spare tire to center bar and maintain engine access. ½” plywood with thick truck bed mat. All existing seat bolt holes used for extra tie down loops.
Replaced plastic engine cover plugs with 5/32” hex heads in nutsert/rivnuts.

No runs, no drips, no errors.
Wow! Just WOW!!! NICE Machine!!! I already shared this with a few friends.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Shared it for the X4 or for the LJ? Either way, thanks.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
The SxS.... sounds like you turned it into a luxury Wolvy!!!

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The SxS.... sounds like you turned it into a luxury Wolvy!!!

It's very practical for hunting elk, etc. Setup with rod storage and hauled my Jackson Kilroy fishing kayak to some high mountain lakes. Good comms, visibility, storage, etc. I did put a lot of work into it. Of course, I'll do the same with the LJ.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's very practical for hunting elk, etc. Setup with rod storage and hauled my Jackson Kilroy fishing kayak to some high mountain lakes. Good comms, visibility, storage, etc. I did put a lot of work into it. Of course, I'll do the same with the LJ.

Thanks again.
FYI. Dealer asking price will be $21,999 after running 'book' on it. Above book but not a lot.. you know for low-ballers and negotiations.

Don't kill the messenger.

Reactions: Thunder God

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
FYI. Dealer asking price will be $21,999 after running 'book' on it. Above book but not a lot.. you know for low-ballers and negotiations.

Don't kill the messenger.
Lol it's all good, you put allot of time and heart into it! You deserve as much as you can get!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have both, I MUCH prefer the X2 off road any day.
The jeep is too bumpy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts