Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I think an Authentic printed copy is the way to go anyway. IMHO..
All my manual are on PDF on my shop tablet. So much faster to find what you are looking for, ctrl-f and type in want you want.

Anyways, I just bought it, so if anyone wants a PDF copy ill be asking for 3$ via Paypal

Reactions: Wolvie Hunter

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I think an Authentic printed copy is the way to go anyway. IMHO..
All my manual are on PDF on my shop tablet. So much faster to find what you are looking for, ctrl-f and type in want you want.

Anyways, I just bought it, so if anyone wants a PDF copy ill be asking for 3$ via Paypal
If you had it for the 2019 x4 or 2017, I would do it for 3.00......then I could compare and have the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2
1,469 Posts

DILLIGAF,

$3.00...? I'm in for that. Please PM me your info.

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
The Ebay one is no longer for sale... can you attach the torque sequence for the rod and balancer itself? the bolts that go through the case and hold the rod
If I still had it I totally would. LOL. I gave the manual to the guy that I sold my X4 to when he bought it from me. Sorry man.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts