Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
There is a free PDF download in forum member Tinken signature block for the Gen 1, I don't think I've seen a freebie for the X2/X4 yet.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
I haven't found a free one for the second gens either. I bought one from ebay for less though. I think around $50. Its been a bit though. I would have to look back at my purchase history.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
LOL! Sorry had to go drink beer and watch Nascar with my old man. Its a big ass book not digital. I had it half wrong though. I did pay $50 for it but it but iy wasn't on ebay. If I remember correctly there was a shipping charge but I had it in the cart for a couple days after going through the checkout most of the way to check what shipping would be and they sent me an email saying they would give be free shipping if I would complete my purchase so I went for it and paid $50 even.

http://www.service-shop-repair-manu...t-lit-11616-31-40-service-shop-repair-manual/

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
And yes a digital copy would be extremely handy but I have not been able to find one of those at all. At least not back when I purchased mine.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Been a month later since last post... Anyone get hands on a pdf service manual yet for the X2's?

Reactions: robert.w.smith.76

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have to wonder how legit this copy is... I found that they also offer the manual for the X4... Would be willing to do this if I knew that it wasn't a complete POS...

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have to wonder how legit this copy is... I found that they also offer the manual for the X4... Would be willing to do this if I knew that it wasn't a complete POS...
Yeah was thinking the same. Someone needs to post up the PDF to see if it's legit or not. lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good luck with anyone posting up the PDF for use to check for accuracy...LOL!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
For under $19 I am really tempted to just purchase to see what the deal is. I would imagine that people would have said by now to stay away from it if it were junk.

·
Registered
658 Posts
For under $19 I am really tempted to just purchase to see what the deal is. I would imagine that people would have said by now to stay away from it if it were junk.
Want to split it with me ?

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I think an Authentic printed copy is the way to go anyway. IMHO.

Its quite the disclaimer the CD's have:

Disclaimer

Our manuals are in no way affiliated with or sponsored by any of the manufacturers listed in this ad. The use of various names and/or there model names and/or descriptions are used in these ads for reference purposes only. Their use in no way denotes or infers a direct connection with our manuals and any authorized manufacturer or agency. The use of various company names and products in this ad exists solely for informational and descriptive purposes and does not infer a direct connection between our manuals and those companies and agencies mentioned. We are an authorized reseller of RecRepairInfo manuals and have no associations with other manufacturers or there captive trademarks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts